Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)

Comenzar desde el principio

It took five days for the first foreign folders to be spotted. Coming from the north. One day for 14,000 soldiers to station themselves at the border.

The war had ended before it even started, 200 of the original 14,000 soldiers came back after the first battle.

The second battle was even harsher, killing 1/3 of of the kingdoms army.

One soldier was kept alive, throughout these battles. Even when only twenty five soldiers remained and King Technoblade surrendered, he was still kicking.

The poet still brought messages to the king, often he could be spotted chatting to the servant boy.

When the kingdom fell, they still stood. The servant became the paper boy, the soldier found a job at a bakery where he found the love of his life, the poet plays guitar in the streets for anyone who will listen, and the king went into hiding.

Years passed until the old kingdom became one of an memory.

One day, the servant bumped into the poet. The servant now paper boy was on his daily trip around the village when he herd the familiar singing down the street.

The poet turned musician was sat down on the grass, not far from the pavement. His guitar case was opened besides him. He played songs he wrote all those years ago.

Some of the songs where of pure emotion and thought, some where just for lighthearted fun.

There wasn't much of a crowd, more people scurried past more then anything, but not the paper boy.

The paper boy sat right next to him. When the song got to the pest parts he would sing along.

When the song ended the musician looked up at the newcomer. He brightened in delight seeing his old friend.

"Long time no see, bitch!" The paper boy said.

"Long time no see, Tommy. What are you doing around these parts?" The brunette replied.

The blond waves lazily, "cause I can." Looking at his watch he checked the time.

"Oh god, ah, nice talk gotta go, bye Wilbur!" The paperboy hurriedly runs off, his bag bouncing by his side as he ran.

The musician smiled at the blond boy. He was quite fond of the boy, having thought about him every week.

He began strumming a new song, a new one he's been working on for a millennia now.

Tommy ran to the next house on his rout. It was a little bakery selling some of the best bread a person could ask for.

When he entered he found a man inside with long green robes and a friendly face.

"Aay got your mail!" Tommy explained plopping a hunk of letters in front of the baker.

"Thank you Tommy." The baker nods, "do you need anything? Some bread for the go?"

"Some bread would sound nice, water would be good to!" Tommy replies smiling.

The baker smiles back and heads to the kitchen. Coming back a few seconds later with a loaf of bagged bread and a bottled water.

Tommy takes both and bagged them for later. The baker has known of his less then good situation and wants to help in any way possible.

Even if the most he can do at the moment is give him food, Tommy didn't mind.

"Sorry I can't do more, I'm running low on money At the moment. Hope you don't mind." The baker apologizes.

"It's more then enough, Philza Minecraft."

"One day, when I have the money, I'll take you in, but for now I can only do that in the winter."

"No really Phil, it's alright! I understand."

"All right, stay safe out there."

"You too." Tommy waved, walking out the door.

"One day, one day I will find you all again. One day we will laugh under the same roof again. That's a promise." Philza stated under his breath.

Thousands of miles away, in a place always cold, sat the king, cooking meat under the fire. His breaths icy in the cold wind.

Servant Tommy, Soldier Philza, Poet Wilbur, and King Technoblade where all affected by the war. They where all punished by the war.

The last remaining survivors of the bloody 2 Day War.

__________________________
So I might have published this early on accident... sorry about that.
1239