Familiar charmer

Song: charmer by kings of leon

You were starting to close up shop when the door to your shop rung. You turned around to see Trent standing in all his glory. " Why hello again stranger" He leaned against the counter. "You free to hangout friday?", he was getting straight to the point wasnt he? " Ah yeah i think so whats up?" you said tilting your head "My band and I are playing down at this festivle. You should come. Its gonna be big." He said with no change in the monotoned voice he had. "Sure thing. Write down your number and the aderess. You slipped him a piece of paper and scribbled the numbers down.

"See you then"

Friday night

You entered the abandoned parking garage filled with sweaty teens, pot heads, hippies of all ages, strange dogs, and rich professors.  You look to try and find where Trent is. You push through the teens, kick the calf's of groping old men. Then finally make it to the front of the crowd where Trent is setting up with his friends. " so is this your show" you tap his shoulder. " not mine to say but I did set up with some friends... and found the druggies to bring plus a hot chick" his mouth twitched up and you laughed a little, " well where is she?" You questioned. He rolled his eyes. You both sat down on the little platform stage and talked for a little. " you never said your name." You remembered the tiny detail of telling him you'd say it next time.... which you didn't.  You nod your head " oh yeah. It's y/n" he hummed " that name reminds me of strawberry milk" you tilted your head in confusion " why?" You said " I don't know" he shrugged. His friends bugged him to get up so they can play and you take that as a que to join the crowd, he grabs your hand before you leave " go to the girl with the red jacket and shirt black hair who looks like the word 'dread'" you laughed
You found the girl and introduced yourself " hey Trent told me to come over here to you, I'm Y/n" she nodded " Ahh yeah strawberry milk" a smirk appeared on the young girls face... she's hot. " well I'm Jane, his sister who he drags to set up his work load for him. So when do I get a free piercing?" You hummed " how old are you?" She snapped her fingers " besides that... want to get some drinks?" " I'm not sure I wanna get nailed by some punch mixed with cheap liquor."

She shrugged and went along. you stood about fifteen feet away from the stage and you could feel the vibration of the bass in your knee caps. Trent looked unbelievably attractive, he was sweating a little considering it was late September still. The music kind of sucked, and it didn't make sense in the least bit, but hey.... grunge I guess. Three songs later they took their leave off the stage. You made your way up to Trent. "that was really good." You said lying through your teeth. 'You mean he was really good?'

A nagging voice said in the back of your head. Your shoulders shifted back and you held your head up to look at him, he was a little taller and it made a significant difference. He smiles and nods "thanks, the bass cut out a few times though. I realized someone was stepping on the chord." He rolled his eyes, a little ticked. " you scoffed, "No huge deal, everyone was having a good time!" you beamed up, and pushed a strand of hair out of his eyes. "The ring is healing nicely." He smiled with you. " Trent Daria wont be too happy if I'm not there whenever she arrives." Jane said. He sighed "Well thanks for coming, we have another supporter." You nodded " Come by the shop again even if you just want to hangout for a while. I'd love to have your company." You kissed his cheek and took your leave.