𝑙𝑥𝑖𝑖. 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑒 6, 2016 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑒 12, 2016

June 6, 2016

  Off arrived home from filming his latest film in Australia exhausted. Technically filming ended a week prior but the cast and crew decided to stay a couple days longer to celebrate the end of shooting. Off had expected Gun to be waiting for him at the airport but Gun had told him he had things to do so he couldn't go. Off was understanding but couldn't help but feel like something was off about the way Gun had sounded. Actually, Gun had been replying to his texts with short and simple replies the past week. Off didn't understand what was going on but hoped it could wait until tomorrow. He wanted to just shower and take a long nap.

  When Off opened the door he heard Gun in the kitchen which surprised him since Gun had said he was busy and that's why he hadn't picked him up. It was actually a bit upsetting since Off had to get a cab home and carry his luggage all by himself. Off dropped his bags in the living room before going into the kitchen and seeing what Gun was doing.

  "I thought you said you were busy." Off said as he saw Gun take a cake out of the oven.

  Gun got startled and dropped the cake on the floor.

  "Fuck!" Gun said, looking down at the mess. Luckily he had made an extra cake in case something went wrong but it would still put him behind schedule since he'd have to clean the mess up first.

  "I'm sorry." Off said quickly walking over and looking at the mess as well. "Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine." Gun said irritated. "And I am busy."

  "You're baking." Off said annoyed with the way Gun was treating him. "You couldn't take the day off baking and go pick me up from the airport?"

  "I'm working. Did you read any of the texts I sent you these past few days?" Gun asked.

  Off didn't answer because he hadn't really read any of the messages. He had briefly scanned through them to see if they were important but otherwise he didn't really know what they were about. From the look on Gun’s face something important had been in them that Off should have known about.

  "I got hired to make desserts for a small birthday party. I have to be done in less than an hour because the client wants them by noon." Gun said.

  "I've been busy. Sorry I didn't read your texts." Off said trying to diffuse the tension. Apparently that had been the wrong thing to say.

  "Busy? Oh, right, busy partying that you couldn't read my texts. Got it." Gun said. He knew he had promised Tay he would talk to Off calmly and not argue but he couldn't help being annoyed. Gun made sure to know Off's schedule and read all his messages. He always paid attention when Off talked to him. All Gun had expected from Off was for him to read his messages about how he was thinking of opening his own small baking business. But apparently Off had been too busy partying to read them.

  "What's that suppose to mean?" Off asked.

  "You were supposed to be back a week ago but instead you decided to stay and party. Am I wrong?" Gun said glaring at Off.

  "We were celebrating. And I called and told you. You could've told me no and I would have came home." Off said feeling attacked. He was tired. He just wanted to shower and go to bed but instead here he was getting told off by Gun.