𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.. 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Gun rolled over in bed trying to face away from his window. The sun was shining through his blinds and he knew it was too early to be awake. He felt something next to him and frowned.

Wait...his window was on the left and the sun was currently shining into his room from the right. Also whatever was next to him was moving.

Gun opened his eyes and saw Off staring at him with a goofy smile.

"Good morning." Off said.

Right. Gun had totally forgotten him and Off had moved into their apartment yesterday after two days of bringing their stuff over and unpacking. Their friends had spent their weekend helping them and last night was their first night sleeping in their new place. This was their first morning waking up in their new place.

Gun groaned and hid under the sheets. Off chuckled as he watched Gun try and hide from the sunlight shining through their curtains. They didn't have blinds but had put up some curtains.

"One more hour." Gun mumbled as he tried going back to sleep.

"We still have a lot to do today. You said you'd wake up early." Off said trying to pry the sheets off Gun but he was holding on tight. "Gun, it's already going to be eight."

Gun threw the sheets off and glared at Off.

"It's barely eight?" Gun asked. "We can sleep for one more hour. Eight is way too early to be doing chores or whatever we have to do today."

"We need to buy groceries, plates, pots, pans, eating utensils, cooking utensils, and basically everything we need for the kitchen and bathroom. We have to pick up furniture we bought, pick out some paint for the bathroom and living room, and do everything on our list." Off said.

Gun pouted.

Off laughed and leaned close to give Gun and kiss on the forehead. "Twenty more minutes. No more." He said.

Gun smiled.

Off grabbed his phone and took a couple pictures of Gun.

"Don't post those. I look ugly." Gun said as he closed his eyes. He knew he wasn't going to actually go to sleep for twenty minutes but he was planning to enjoy twenty minutes of peace in bed.

"You look beautiful." Off said. "I'm going to tweet one."

Gun scooted closer to Off and watched as he prepared his tweet. He felt himself getting nervous as Off clicked to post it.

They both watched as the Tweet was posted and within seconds Off's notifications were going off.

Gun sighed. "Now everyone will know we moved in together." He said.

Off saw the worry on Gun's face and quickly put his phone to the side and pulled Gun into his arms. He kissed the top of Gun's head as Gun tucked his head into his chest and let Off spoon him.

"All that matters is that we love each other and are happy." Off said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Papi." Gun said.