Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

We might have misunderstandings at some points in our friendships. But the fire in our friendship never once dies out. We are the Losers Club... we are the best of friends... we are...

Family

-Final Battle-

Richie P.O.V

Tears streams down my cheeks as I stare into Y/N's cloudy once. "P-Please, Y/N..." I cried out. I hugged her tightly, burying my face in the crook of her neck. I feel so useless... I can't even protect the girl I love.

I hear a deep gasp and pulls away. Y/N stare back at me. "Richie..." she said. I let out a sigh of relief and pulls her close. "You scared me, Y/N... I thought that I'm going to lose you..." I said, crying softly into her hair. The others lets out a happy laugh and joins the hug. I can feel Y/N's body relaxing.

Y/N P.O.V

They gives me a group hug. I just let myself relax in their embrace. I was so stupid to think that I'm all alone. No... I'm not at all... I have these people with me.

They pull away from me. "I-I'm sorry..." I said. "You are okay... that's all that matters..." Beverly said. I smile softly at her. I look around, noticing someone is missing.

"Where's Bill?" I asked. "Right... lets go look for him now" Richie said, though I can hear a irritation in his voice. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. Why did he react that way when I mentioned Bill's name.

I hear distant talking. I turn my head and runs to the sound. The others following close behind me. I run around the piles of trash to see Bill. He's talking to a boy.

The boy only have one arm. The other arm is holding a paper boat. "Take home, Billy... I miss you... I miss mom and dad" he said. That boy must be Georgie... his missing brother.

"I-I want m-more than a-a-anything f-for you t-to be home..." Bill said, looking at the boy in sadness. He takes close steps to the boy. "I love you, Billy..." the boy said.

"I love you too... but you're not Georgie..." he said, pointing a gun at the boy's forehead. My eyes widen at the sight. My whole body starts to shake. Richie notices this and pulls me close. I bury my face into his shoulder and flinch when I hear the sound.

"Shh... it's alright..." Richie said, caressing my hair softly. I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I take a deep breath and pull away from Richie.

"You okay?" He said. I nod my head, wiping away the tears. Richie moves my hand and help me wipe the tears. I take a deep breath... still trying to calm myself.

I turn my head to see 'Georgie' laying on the ground. Then his whole body starts shaking violently. Then he turns into the clown.

"Shoot it, Bill! Shoot it!!!" Everyone starts yelling. I'm still scared with the sound of gunshots, so I just cover my ears. I don't wanna hear that horrible sound. It reminded me so much of how I lose my dad.

"It's not loaded!!" Mike yelled. Bill pulls the trigger and Pennywise head thrown backward with bullet hole. He just laughs at us and starts advancing. We run away in fear.

He caught Bill in his grasp. "Let him go!!" I yelled. "No! I'll feed on your fear and I'll feast on you... or..." he stop, looking at us with sinister smirk. "I'll take him. Only him... then I'll have my long rest. You can grow old until death comes..." he said.

"Go... I-I brought y-you into this..." Bill said. "Guys... we can't..." Beverly said. I clench my hands into a tight fists and steps forward. The others try to stop me, but I send them a glare. They flinch and lets me go.

"You wanna feed, Pennywise?" I said. "Yes" he said. "Take me instead... let Bill go... let these people go" I said, gesturing to my friends. Their eyes widened in shock. 

"No! Y/N! You don't have to sacrifice yourself!" I hear Richie said. I turn to him and smile softly. "You all have been my friends. Thank you so much for showing me that I could be normal... and happy. I won't let you get yourself killed..." I said. I turn my head to look at Pennywise again.

"Let him go... and take me instead..." I said. I was about to take a step closer to Pennywise, who's still holding Bill. Richie pulls me back and shield me away from the Clown, who scowls at Richie.

"This is all your fault, Bill! You make me walk into shitty water... you make me come here... Y/N wants to sacrifice herself for you... but now..." he stops, grabbing a baseball bat from the pile of trash. "I'm gonna kill this fucking clown..." he said, looking at Pennywise with hatred in his eyes.

"Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole!!" He yelled at top of his lung and swing the bat, hitting it right in the head. It stumbles, letting Bill go. Bill runs to us. I hug him tightly. He stumbles back and manage to keep himself steady as he hugs me back.

"Let's kill the clown" I said, pulling away. He gives me a curt nod. They walk around and grab various kinds of weapon. While I think... how do you fight fear. I think of what makes me calm each time I'm feeling scared. Music.

I look around, trying to find an instrument. I found a guitar. I make sure it's in a good condition. Then I run back towards where the others are.

"Hey, fuckface! I hope you like music! I have a song for you!!" I yelled.

All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town
I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time
Oh yeah
Oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear
Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
It's never the right time
Yeah, yeah
I put my armor on, show you how strong how I am
I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am
I'm unstoppable
I'm a Porsche with no brakes
I'm invincible
Yeah, I win every single game
I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident
Yeah, I'm unstoppable today
Unstoppable today
Unstoppable today
Unstoppable today
I'm unstoppable today

He groans and covers his ears, making me smile triumphantly. I play the guitar louder, following my singing.

It stumbles backward as everyone keeps hitting him, shouting insults at him. He jumps inside a well. We all surround him as he looks at us in fear.

"You don't kill Beverly and Y/N because they're not afraid of you. We're not afraid too. Now you're the one who's afraid... because you're going to starve" Bill said.

"He thrust his fist into the post and insist he see a ghost..." it said repeatedly. It's head starts piling up and float up. He looks at us one more time. "Fear.." he said, then falls inside the well.

I smile and drop the guitar. "We won..." I said. They turn to look at me and tackled me into a hug. "Thank you, Y/N... the music really helps..." Ben said. I smile at him.

I turn my head to see Bill walking into the pile of trash. He grabs a yellow coat. He chokes a sob as he buries his face into the coat. It must have belonged to Georgie.

I smile sadly as I walk towards him. I place my hand on his back. He turns to look at me, tears streaming down his cheeks. I can feel myself tearing up and I wrap my arms around him. He leans his body to me. The others joins in the hug. I stay in the hug, trying our best to comfort Bill.

I know exactly how it felt to lose someone we hold dear. I lost my parents at a very young age. It was not fair... as I always felt jealous to the children that still have their parents. But now I'm going to be okay... I have them... the Losers Club...

They're my family now...

*to be continued*