Chapter 60: A Good Show

Start from the beginning

Yan Gan was stunned. For a moment, he looked at the young man in front of him, and it was difficult to see him as the cowardly little rabbit who had been threatened by himself on the roof for a moment.

He smiled at the corner of his mouth, with a good mood: "Our Xiao Xin has grown up."

Jian Qiaoxin gave him a glare: "I've become an adult long ago."

"Really?" Yan Gan agreed. He looked at him meaningfully: "Adults can do many things."

"..."

I'm sleepy.

The speed of the car was not slow, and it arrived at the destination very quickly. This was a tourist attraction, a small park. It was open to the public during the day on weekdays, and closed after 7 o'clock in the evening.

When Jian Qiaoxin and Yan Gan got out of the car, they saw Jian Xingchen, who was not far away, and Jian Xingchen's husband Huo Jue.

Jian Xingchen beckoned at him: "Here."

Yan Gan glanced at Hou Jue next to him: "Just got back?"

Huo Jue was wearing a black windbreaker, standing next to the little man Jian Xingchen like a calm mountain, the man nodded, and said: "Your side, has it resolved?"

Yan Gan smiled: "Almost."

The two businessmen spoke in abstract meaning to each other, and the two small ones next to them were much more honest than them.

Jian Xingchen took Jian Qiaoxin to walk inside: "He really took the bait. He is now setting up the field over there, and we can start to livestream in a bit."

Jian Qiaoxin stood in the bushes, and he curiously asked: "Will we not be found here?"

"Definitely no!"

Jian Xingchen smiled mysteriously: "I have set up everything so we can do remote livestream. We don't have to be there, just wait for the application to transmit the video directly."

Jian Qiaoxin looked not far away. Halfway up the mountain, there was indeed some light lit up like some stars. At that place, someone standing in front of a table didn't know what was being arranged.

There was a person standing beside Wen Yuan.

Jian Xingchen handed him the telescope and said, "That's Wen Yuan's advisor, I think."

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at the telescope and hesitated: "He is Xu Mu."

In fact, Xu Mu had always been by Wen Yuan's side, and many times Wen Yuan's crazy ideas were instigated by Xu Mu, so Jian Qiaoxin was not so unfamiliar with this person.

The summer wind was actually not cold, but the real uncomfortable problem was the mosquitoes and small bugs. Jian Qiaoxin had been bitten by two or three within a short time.

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't stand a mosquito and scratched his arm: "Xingchen, isn't it remotely controlled? Why are we standing here?"

Jian Xingchen said in a righteous tone: "Watching the scene in person is much more satisfying, don't you think?"

"I...I keep getting mosquito bites."

"..."

The two came back wittily. There was a restaurant outside the park. When they came back, Yan Gan and Huo Jue were having tea. If there is a chess board between them in this posture, it would complete the picture.

Jian Xingchen curiously said: "aren't you two curious, don't you want to go to the scene to see it?"

Huo Jue said coldly: "There are so many mosquitoes outside, what's so interesting?"