Chapter 2: After Nekoma comes back from training

~Everyone's at home~

Aoi wakes up and notices that he got a text from Kenma. The text says, ‘Made it home safely!’ Aoi smiles and texts back, ‘Can I come over?’ Kenma replies, ‘Of course! Come over whenever!’ Aoi sends back, ‘Okay!’ Aoi gets out of his bed and goes downstairs. Aoi was still in his pj’s which is girl shorts and one of his uncle’s older shirts. Akira(Aoi’s mother) tells Aoi, “Good morning, Sweetie!” His mom didn’t care that he liked girl clothes since she raised him in a gender-neutral home as she did. And if he wanted to wear girl clothes but be a boy and not a girl, she was fine with it. But unlike her ex-husband(Shio Itsuki), he abused both her and Aoi because he wanted his son just like him. But Aoi liked girl stuff more and he hated that. And he also didn’t like that his wife(at the time) like both genders. It got to the point that he almost killed both of them. They both will forever have a scar(s) from the knife he used. Aoi’s scars are on his back and one on his hand. Akira has a scar across her chest and hip. She knows that Kenma and Aoi are engaged soon to be married happily and not forced at least. She’s very supportive because she likes both guys and girls and was dating a girl for about a year now, her name is Tanaka Yui(last - first name). She knows that Kenma’s parents support them, too. After all, they were the ones who said that they should get married. Yui sees Aoi and says, “Good Morning, Baby boy!” Aoi giggled, “Good Morning, Mommy and Momma! What’s for breakfast?” Akira says, “Bacon and eggs, hope you enjoy it!” “Of course, I will Mommy!” Aoi giggles. Akira puts a plate in front of Aoi and gets a plate for her and Yui. Aoi says, “Thanks for the meal, Mommy!” Akira smiles as she watches Aoi eat all his food happily as she and Yui begin to eat. Aoi finishes and takes care of his plate. “Mommy, that was good,” Aoi says. Akira replies with, “That’s good!” Aoi asks, “Can I go to Kenma’s, today?” Akira and Yui both know that he hasn’t seen them all week. They both had plans for tonight for just the two of them and they thought that of a good plan then. Akira answers, “Of course you can! Want me to tell Kenma and his parents?” Aoi replies, “Only his parents. Kenma knows I’m coming over but not when.” Akira and Yui both understand and say, “Well, we plan on having a day and night to ourselves anyway. So why don’t you stay the night because I know that’s what’s going to happen anyway.” Aoi nods happily and skips to his room. Aoi goes to his room and grabs a pair of boxers, a black skirt, a pink shirt with strawberries on it, and black and white thigh-high stockings. Aoi goes to the bathroom and takes a shower.

~After Aoi takes a shower and changes into his clothes~

Aoi goes to his room and packs a pair of pink shorts, a white shirt with black candy designs all over it, and a pair of heart-shaped fishnets into his pink with black hearts and strawberries all over his backpack. Aoi also put his phone charger, his gamer pacy, and his stuffed kitty into his backpack. Aoi grabs his phone and puts on his white bunny flats with a little heel. Aoi tells Akira and Yui, “Bye Mommy and Momma! See you guys tomorrow! Have fun!” Akira says, “Bye, Sweetie! Oh, and we will!” Yui deeply blushes at Akira and stutters out, “B-Bye, B-Baby boy!”

~When Aoi gets to Kenma’s House~

Aoi knocks on the Kozume household front door. Kenma’s mother opens the door and lets him in as she says, “It’s good to see you! Kenma’s in his room.” Aoi takes off his shoes and tells her, “It’s good to see you, too! Thanks!” Aoi waves at her and her husband(Kenma’s dad). Aoi goes to Kenma’s room and walks in as he sets his bag down by the door. When Kenma sees Aoi, his face lights up and softly smiles at him. Aoi smiles back. Kenma gives Aoi a motion for him to come over. Aoi sits next to Kenma. Kenma picks Aoi up and sets him in his lap and asks, “Wanna play Video games, Baby boy?” Aoi answers, “Yessy, Daddy!” Aoi snuggles into Kenma’s chest.