Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled

Start from the beginning

Toko: I-I don't l-like this. Can w-we not participate?

Our teacher shook her head as some of my friends just sighed in defeat about how you cannot back out.

Chisa: Does anyone have any questions before I start calling out names for groups?

I look around in the classroom until Kiyotaka raised his hand.

Kiyotaka: Ms. Yukizome, are those werewolf's going to participate as well?

She shook her head in a no answer. Wait so are werewolf's not aloud to participate? I find that quiet rude, kinda like discrimination.

Chisa: This is because all of the werewolf's are under class. Such as Sophomore and Freshman. There are no werewolf's in Senior or Junior year.

Kiyotaka: Ok then!

Chisa: Anyone else have any questions?

I see no ones hands raised up. Great then, I wonder what group I am going to be in.

Chisa: There will be four groups of four people since they're only 16 of you. So in Class 1 A there is, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Junko Enoshima, Celestia Ludenberg, and finally Hifumi Yamada.

Junko: What I get to be stuck with a perv and some rule freak!

Hifumi: H-Hey, I am not a perv.

Kiyotaka: I am not a rule freak Enoshima! I j-just want everyone to be on there respectable level.

He pouted and I just silently laugh to myself. I wonder how that group will do in the event. Now let's see who's the next group.

Chisa: Class quiet! Also, Junko don't be so mean to your teammate. Now, the next group in Class 2 A is, Mondo Owada, Makoto Naegi, Sayaka Maizono, and Sakura Ogami.

Mondo: Awe hell yeah! We got the strong bunch now don't we?

Makoto: I am fine with this.

Sakura: Agreed.

Sayaka: Same here!

Chisa: Well it looks like this group will get along!

She smiled at the four of us and I returned it. So I don't have Kyoko in my group huh? Guess that means I gotta play well against her. Or I can pity her hehe.

Chisa: Ok, the 3rd group in Class 3 A is, Leon Kuwata, Aoi Asahina, Kyoko Kirigiri, and Chihiro Fujisaki.

Aoi: Alright! Makoto me and Kyoko are gonna kick your butt!

I rolled my eyes under the purple headband Kyoko gave me. Well then I will try to beat them, maybe.

Leon: Hey don't forget about me and Chihiro. We will so kick Makoto's ass and his group right Chihiro.

Chihiro nodded proudly and they both high five each other. Don't they have team spirit.

Chisa: Ok students sit down. Last group will be Yasohiro Hagukure, Mukuro Ikusaba, Toko Fukawa, and Byakua Togami.