𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔

We know, rules are boring, but do follow all the rules below. We will check.

I. Please follow these accounts: TheDramaticSocietyMOONHXNTER-xx-Alisa-xx, and Tempest218

II. Add this book to your public reading list and library for updates

III. Be kind. We won't tolerate racism, transphobia, homophobia, or anything that disrespects others. We will add you to our blacklist.

IV. We will be having promotion days. Please participate in these if you join.

V. Don't fill in a form and join but end up not doing any work or participating. We're telling you now, that if you join, you need to be active at least five hours a week.

VI. If we accept your form, it doesn't automatically mean that you're a part of the community. We'll have a screening process to see which role you are fit for, and if you'll be a good addition to our group.

VII. Give us/this book a shoutout on your message board to help spread our community.

VIII. You can apply for up to three roles.

IX. If you're planning to leave this community for any reason or to go on a hiatus, please let us know a week prior.

X. You must have Discord. All of the fun stuff happens on Discord, so I recommend getting it if you don't already have it.

XI. We don't have many rules (yay!) but the ones we put here are important. To make sure that you've followed them all, we'll need you to put a password on the form which is your favorite film.

- The Dramatic Society