𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 1&2

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 : pricelessjew
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 : Completed
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Hatredlove, mpreg, revenge, wangxiao.. 

This is the story of a pure innocent boy,Wei Ying who is from a middle class, staunch Christian family. What will happen when he meets Lan Wangji , A rich spoil brat.. Yes the story is about this black Destiny .
The plot is very different from others. Author jie have written everything so well. For angst lovers Iam sure that it will be a feast. Personally, I don't like the angst. But began to read because of part 2. It was my first angst story. I decided to give it a try because of the attractive summary.

 I decided to give it a try because of the attractive summary

We will feel anger , Love and sympathy while reading..

The book 2 is much more interesting for me

The book 2 is much more interesting for me.. It shows how even the weaklings will get powerful to survive. Author didn't disappoint me with the ending. The main leads got their deserved happy ending. Ones you start reading, you can't stop. What will happen next? How will they react on meeting each other... Such questions would nag your mind and you have to read fully to get satisfaction..
I recommend this for you all.