Raising my eyebrows at Liam, I let out a chuckle. "Sounds like someone's having a laugh. How long have they been here?"

A small, knowing smile formed on Liam's lips, probably thinking about the curly-haired one and not the one who had just laughed. "Only for about ten minutes. We're just chatting. It's been a while, yeah?"

"Yeah," I agreed, taking a step further into the house. "Let's join them then."

His living room was located close to the hallway, so we entered the room in a matter of seconds, and my eyes instantly fell on the two figures on the large, grey couch. Niall was sprawled across one part of it, laying on his side and facing us while Harry was sitting up, his elbows on his thighs as he shook his head, probably to something Niall had just said.

The second they noticed us walking in, Harry looked up, his green eyes finding mine. A small smile formed on his pink lips, stretching across his face. He was wearing a red, short-sleeved button-up and a pair of black skinny jeans. It was an outfit I hadn't seen him wear in years, and he looked good. Extremely good, and his beautiful smile only added to it.

"Hey, guys," I greeted, my eyes lingering on Harry's figure

"Hey, guys," I greeted, my eyes lingering on Harry's figure. I couldn't make myself look away from him.

"Hi, Tommo," Niall replied, lightening up at my arrival. "Welcome to the party."

It wasn't until then I noticed the beer bottles on the coffee table. There were some shot glasses as well, so I assumed vodka and maybe Jägermeister were in the game too. Aside from the alcohol, Liam had placed a bowl of popcorn on the table, but one-third of it was already gone, and I was positive Niall was the reason behind it.

"Damn, look at that," I chuckled, walking over to sit down between Niall's feet and Harry's tall figure. There was no longer a reason for me to sit on the other side of the couch, and I was not going to miss out on a chance to sit next to Harry if I didn't have to.

Liam sat down on Harry's other side, the spot where the couch changed direction so that he could see all of us. Meanwhile, I reached out to open a beer bottle and bring it to my lips to take a swig of it. I could feel Harry's gaze on me the entire time, so I turned to wiggle my eyebrows at him, which he rolled his eyes at.

Liam noticed our interaction, and the smile that broke out on his face was impossible to miss. "I'm so glad that you all could come tonight. It was a lot of fun in Ibiza, although there were a few complications, so I have a feeling tonight's going to be even better," he said, taking a swig of his own beer.

"Oh, yeah," Niall interposed, reaching out to grab a handful of popcorn. "Now that Harry and Louis aren't fighting anymore, nothing can really go wrong."

I let out a huff. "Thanks a lot, Niall. I appreciate your straightforwardness," I snorted, making him turn to look at me with a wide smile.

"Anytime, Lou."