Chapter 29: First Murder

The first part contains torture. If you don't want to read it, skip the part till the line (break?).
_________________________________________

The inside of the cell was quite larger than he expected. Umbridge was lying in one corner of the cell. A table present near the door of the cell. On the table, a wand and several other objects were present.

The Dark Lord sneered at the prone body of the witch and sent a "Rennervate" at her.

With a startled gasp, the witch woke up and started looking around the cell. Finally, her eyes settled on the two wizards at the centre of the room and started shrieking.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE AM I!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I A-"

Sneering even more at the witch, the Dark Lord hit her with a strong crucio.

Umbridge started screaming and crying from the pain.

As soon as her screams started, a pleased expression came over the Dark Lord's face.
The man was enjoying the torture. Tom wondered how long it would last.

After a few minutes, the Dark Lord cancelled the spell and went towards the witch. He stared at her coldly for a minute, before he asked her, "Do I know who you are, yes. A pathetic, soon-to-be dead witch. Let me ask you, do you know who I am?"

Even his voice changed as he talked. The velvety, warm voice which Tom was accustomed to, changed into a cold, deep voice.

Umbridge's face went pale as she realized who the person in front of her was. "L-lord Had-des?"

"Yes." He sneered and flicked his wrist.

The sound of snapping of a bone was heard in the cell.

The toad started sobbing and pleading even more.

The Dark Lord smiled manically at that and broke five more bones. He then snapped his fingers and yelled, "Kreacher!"

An old looking, wrinkly house-elf popped inside the cell.
"How can I help you, Master Hades?"

"Bring me the Black Quill from the Red room."

"Yes, Master."

The elf went and came back seconds later with a black box.

The Dark Lord took the box from the elf and dismissed Kreacher. He then took out a black quill from it and kept it in front of Umbridge.

The toad's eyes went frantically from the Dark Lord to the quill.

He smiled sinisterly at the witch and turned to look at Tom.

"What do you wish her to write, my dear?" He asked in a sweet tone, as if asking which flower he wanted.

Tom gulped. 'Huh. This is it. My first intended torture.'

He looked at the toad. The woman had scarred him for life without an ounce of regret. No, the sick woman enjoyed it. She made his fifth year hell. Tom had vowed to make her pay for it. He will make her pay for it.

"I must respect my betters." He said in a cold voice.

The man nodded and looked back at the woman.
Sneering, he spat at her, "You have two options, bit*h. Either you do this willingly or I'll force you to do it. And I can confirm that the second option will be more painful."

Sobbing, Umbridge said, "I-I'm s-sorry, my Lord! I swear I-I haven't done a-anything. P-please spare m-me, my Lord. I-I'll do anything, p-please, m-my Lord."