Chapter 11 - Distractions

Luke's POV

Warnings: Smut, mentions of Abuse

The past few weeks have been stressful. The kids are worried, which is funny, because we should be worried about them. Apparently my FATHER moved back to town with his new family. FUCK! My life was just getting good. I have the perfect friends, girlfriend(wifey), family. Why does something bad always have to happen to me. Why can't I just be fucking HAPPY! I was finally away from my abusive mother and now he's back. 

Me, Julie, Flynn, Reggie, Alex, Carlos, Lily, and Jazmine were sitting in the living when I got a phone call from a random number.

"I gotta take this." I say standing up.

"Who is it?" Julie asks me.

"U-um no one. Don't worry about it."

"Okayyy." She says skeptically. I get up and run upstairs.

Julie's POV

Luke ran upstairs. He's been acting weird these past few weeks. He's always stays to himself, he's always getting weird phone calls, and he just isn't his normal puppy self. Whenever I ask him what's wrong he never answers me and I am worried about him. I know he isn't cheating because he's always here but he just isn't.........here. (does that make any sense) He's just out of it. I follow him upstairs and I go to our bedroom and I see him coming out of the room.

"Hey you okay?" I ask as I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah just...stressed. A lot has been going on. I just need a little distraction for it."

"I can do that." I whisper in his ear and he wraps him arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

SMUT WARNING!!!!

I pull him into the bed room and I push him on the bed. I straddled his waist and he pulled me into his chest. I kiss his lips and we start making out. I kissed his cheek, jaw, and neck. I sucked on his neck and then he let out a loud groan. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my black, lacy bra. He flipped us over and took his shirt off. He started to lean down to kiss my neck, but i stopped him.

"W-what? Did I do s-something wrong?" He stutters.

"No. But...I get to be on top."I say rubbing my hands up and down his toned abs.

"Oh. Okay." He flips us over once again so I am on top again. I kiss his jaw, neck, and chest. I left some hickeys on his abs and he groaned him pleasure. I took off his grey sweatpants he had on to reveal is boxers and his boner. I get off of him and pull off my sweatpants to leave me in my bra and panties.

"You're so gorgeous." He tells me. I smile at him and lean down to kiss him. I straddle his lap again and he grabs my ass. I slowly start to grind against his hard (Sowwie i can get a lil 😏 at times) dick. "Fuck Julie." He moans as i start to grind against his erection harder and faster. 

"Shit Luke." I moaned as his (Not saying sorry again) dick rubbed against my clit. I stand up off of him and there's a wet spot on his boxers. "Take them off." I say to him. He sits up and pulls his boxers down to reveal his, huge might I add, dick. I took my bra and panties off and he just stared at me. "Like what you see?" I teased.

"Hell yeah." He pulled me down onto him and he slid his hands down my back and grabbed my ass. I gasped as he smacked it once and took on of his hands and rubbed my slit with his index finger. "Shit you're so wet." I moans as he began to rub my clit. 

I smacked his arm before I got too distracted. "I'm in charge...remember?" 

"Yeah but I just want to fuck the shit out of you." (Oop- Luke's a freak.) Shit that was sexy.

"We'll get to it." I whisper as I stand up and pulled him up to. He scoots to the edge of the bed and I get on my knees in front. I stroke his dick softly and put the tip in my mouth. 

"Fuck Julie." He reached for my hair but I stopped him. I took him out of my mouth and moved his arms. 

"I'm in control." He nodded and I put him back in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down. He was big so all of him couldn't fit in my mouth so I pumped him with my hand. At this point I was deep throating him and he was a moaning mess over top of me. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum Julie!" He yelled and tried to pull me off but I kept going and I felt his warm cum get squirted into my mouth. I swallowed it all. "That was sexy Julie." He said panting for air. 

"Now you can do what you want." I said and he picked me up and through me on the bed and spread my legs open. He lined himself up with my entrance and slammed into me. 

"F-FUCK! You're so big!" I yelled. 

"You s-so tight mama." He called me 'mama'. One of my biggest turns ons. He kept slamming into me. Rocking back and fourth into my wetness. We were both moaning messes. We were both so high and right when we were about to cum we heard the doorbell ring. It kept ringing so we assumed our friends left. 

"I'll go get it." Luke says as me puts his clothes back on and walks away.

Luke's POV

I walk downstairs into the living to find the kids sleep on the couch so I got to get the door. When I open the door there's a man and a women. 

"Hey Lucas."

"What do you want?" I spit.

"Old man can't say hello to his son?"

A/N - SOOOO I"M BACK BITCHES