I was woken up to the sound of soft voices. I lifted my head up and looked around to find Niki back on her bed with Wilbur's head in her lap, she was playing with his hair. "Hey" I spoke sitting up, both of their eyes fell on me, "Good morning" I gave Niki a warm smile, "How's the hangover treating you, Will?" "I thought it would be worse truthfully but it's not great" I nodded slowly. 

I picked up my phone and saw a text 

nicolas 

good morning 

I smiled to myself 

faith 

morning 

nicolas 

do you wanna get coffee? 

faith 

yes, please 

I'll be over in 20 

nicloas 

I'll be waiting 

I got out of bed and went over to my closet, I pulled out some gray shorts, a white tank top, and an oversized green cardigan. I went into the bathroom and changed, added a silver necklace as well as some perfume. I brushed out my hair and just left it down. 

I went back into my room, grabbing my phone, keys, and wallet. I paused for a moment, looking at Will and Niki, "Have fun you two, I'll be back later" "Bye Faith" "See you in a bit" I walked out the door and made my way to Clay's dorm. 

 After the 15 minute walk, I used my key and unlocked the door. Clay was still passed out on the floor, George was hanging his arm and leg off the bed and Nick was sat on Clay's bed scrolling on his phone. The place was a mess with blankets and pillows everywhere, I couldn't help but laugh. 

Nick looked up at me and smiled, "What?" "You guys are a bunch of morons oh my god" "Hey I did nothing, this was all them" he explained, "Can you two shut the fuck up" Clay mumbled, I squatted down next to him, "How are you feeling big D?" I asked, "Faith, I swear to god, leave" "I'll take that as an 'I'm feeling fantastic'"  I spoke while standing up. 

Nick got up and walked over to the door, "Shall we?" he asked, I smiled "Indeed we shall. See you later hangover hotties" "Go already" Clay mumbled, I laughed and walked out the door, Nick following right behind me.