"Strawberry wine"

-Y/N-

"Come on y/n get up we are going to be late!"

"What are you talking about , we don't have to hurry we have time before the lunch rush."

"Yeah, like an hour."

"Psf , you see thats plenty of time."

"Not really , remember the last time you said it was enough time , we didn't even get served and we were there for like an hour just sitting there."

"Ok fine let's go then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Pansy and I entered The Three Broomsticks  We noticed a familiar group of boys right in the corner of the restaurant.

"Hey ladies, care to join?" Draco said.

After what Draco pulled yesterday I didn't even want to see him nor talk to him, But I guess I did have to give him credit for helping out Mattheo last night.

We gave our full attention to them and gave each other a look of uh but that had quickly changed when we saw that Daphne was the only girl there and no one was talking to her .

"Oh yeah , of course." Pansy said as she gave me a look trying to say "I'm sorry".

We both sat down next to Daphne and I gave her a soft smile. She returned it with smile as well.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"No problem" I whispered back.

I scanned the table just to see if Jacob was there will he was. Just on the other side of the table flirting with another girl it had only been five days since him and Daphne started dating and he was already flirting with another girl. I felt so bad for her, I look over at her and realize it was making her uncomfortable so I looked over to pansy and called her.

"Pansy" I whispered.

"Mhm?" She hummed as she turned to me.

I nodded my head towards the door and she nodded her head saying yes.

I stood up and stuck my hand out for Daphne and she took it. We walked out with out saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a couple of hours since we had left the boys, We were now in the muggle world; it reeked of the muggle herb and Merlin knows what else it could be.

After walking around aimlessly for an hour or two we found this small corner store, Daphne gave us smirk.

"How about we take this us up a notch and have some fun." Daphne said as we approached the corner store.

Me and Pansy looked at each other and shrugged.

"Ok, we're in." She said as she opened the door to the store.

As we walk in the cashier greets us.

"Hello ladies"

"Good afternoon" Daphne says as in a American accent. Me and Pansy look at each and chuckle.

We browse the liquor section for awhile and something catches my eye, I walk towards it and it's a bottle of strawberry wine, I pick it up and quickly place it down. I turn my heel as if I was about to walk away, but half way I change my mind, "ah screw it" I mumble under my breath. I take two bottles of it and go find Pansy and Daphne.

As I approach Pansy she takes one of the bottles from my hands. "Strawberry wine, I suppose that will do" She sighed.

"Guys look what I found" Daphne said as she held two bottles in each hand.