"Yeah it's the pit of water you see in front of you" Andy says while climbing out of the car.

"You guys have fun explaining him everything, but I'm going inside to take a nap" Chance says with stumbling to the Log house.

"Let's go inside okay? Maybe we can teach you how to swim later" Andy says putting an arm on my shoulder.

I tense up again. She chuckles a little and guides me toward the house. She opens the door, and we step inside.
The house is huge. The ceilings are about twenty feet up. The walls are made out of the same logs as outside, but there are flattened and glossed.
There is an archway that leads into a living room area.
In the living room there are two full sized dark brown leather coaches and three bigger black leather unfamiliar chairs that have a handle on the side of them. As I step in the room, the soft white carpet tickles my bare feet.

"Get out" I hear Tara screech.

I jump back in surprise, but it makes it worse, and Tara screams again.
I look to Andy, but she's laughing to hard to notice what's wrong.
Is she laughing at me. I take another step back into the carpet, and Tara lets out another screech.
I see Chase run in from another room.

"What th-" he starts but stops mid sentience and stares directly at my.

I freeze and wonder what I'm doing wrong. He is standing on the carpet, so why can't I?
He too starts to laugh historically. Brody comes in and looks down to the carpet and joins their laughter. Everyone except Tara is laughing at me.
I look down to the carpet and see about twelve bloody foot prints cover the white carpet. I rush out of the room, but it's makes Tara scream more as seven new foot prints are made.
Brody comes up to me and pulls me into a bear hug. I just stand there with my arms pushed to my side.
I have no clue why anyone is acting this way.
I can understand why Tara is scream, but not why everyone else is practically rolling on the floor with laughter.

"I'm sorry Tara" I mumble out.

"Sorry? You see ever since we found this place. Tara has been extremely carful keeping the carpet bright white. The three of us always tried to find a ways to mess it up, but Tara always found out about our plains and made them backfire" Andy says between laughs.

I see Tara's face redden with anger.

"And now you just walked in and messed up the carpet just like that" Brody says finishing Andy's story.

I had no clue it was a honor here to ruin beautiful white carpet here, but I guess it is.
My footprints will be stained on the carpet for the rest of the house's life. Andy and Brody walks over to me.

"I'll grab his shoulders" Brody's states.

Brody's arms slip under my armpits, and his strong fingers pinch my skin.
Andy reaches down and grabs my ankles sweeping me off my feet.

"Dang boy don't you eat" she asks half joking.

"I haven't been eating a lot lately thanks to you" I snap back.

She giggles, and they carrie me into a room. The walls are a dark brown, and there is a white tub in the corner of the room. They set me at the edge of the tub, and Brody quickly smiles at Andy. She smiles back as he walk out of the room.

"Now let's get your feet cleaned up, and your face why we're at it" she says with her nose scrunched up.

I forgot about the gash by my eye. I didn't even know my feet were bleeding.
She turns on the water and pulls my feet under the foist.

"Stay there for a minute" she says walking out of the room.

I wait patiently for her to return. I can't feel the water on my feet, so I'm not sure if it's hot or cold.
She comes back with a bottle of something and a rag. She sits on the ledge next to me. She reaches over me and gets the rag wet.

"Give me your feet" she says motioning for my feet.

I shift potions lifting up my foot for her to grab. I feel her dab my foot gently with the rag, but it doesn't hurt.

"Dose this ever hurt" she asks

I shake my head. She roles her eyes.

"Brave men. Your feet are covered in sores form you running away. Why did you even run" she asks.

"Because you kidnapped me" I simply reply.

She smiles and shakes her head.

"You got yourself into danger by helping me that one time you were leaving school. I would of been killed if it weren't for you. Thanks by the way" she says looking up at me.

Her eyes sparkle will life and hope. she looks back down to my feet and continues to dab them.

"How was I in danger? I would think I would be in more now saying people will see me as a... Um... you know a" she cuts me off.

"Exile? We aren't that bad you know. We were the people who saved you when you tripped and feel on a rock" she says once more looking up.

"Oh thanks, but how am I in danger" I ask.

The smile that was on her face fades.

"You know how I got a food slip that day, and like always they have to find your personal number or whatever you call it" she says.

I nod my head.

"Well they found out the numbers I gave them were phony, and the figures you knew I was an Exile which you did, but anyway. They would of captured you in your sleep. Like we did, but instead of being you to safety. You would of been giving an Exile punishment" she says trying to return a fake smile to her lips.

I feel my blood run cold. I knew I should of never saved her. I put myself into danger, and now I can never go back.
I have to live like scavenged beasts. People will see me as one of them. I am now a Exile.
Then I feel nothing.