𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

y/n pov:

as i continue to unpack my heavy suitcases filled with all my belongings that i had brought with me back to Japan from America,  a huge wave of tiredness shot through my body. i seemed to be extremely jet lag from the several flights  i had been on to come back home. 

i had moved back into my parent's house with them after being away for the past two years due to being a transfer student in New York for my few years of middle school and first year of high school. 

moving back had been a huge change after growing so fond of my previous American lifestyle, however i easily began to adapt again.  a flash of remembrance from all the past memories i had experienced in japan came flooding back into my brain, three years had felt way much longer, as i remember  how homesick i had occasionally felt back in America.

once i completed unpacking my bag, i collapsed onto my bed from exhaustion, and had fallen asleep for the remaining hours left of the day. knowing that the first day starting my second year of high school begun tomorrow, a whole new school and a new fresh start was to begin.

i had awoke the next morning to the sound of my alarm, nagging me to get out of bed and get ready for school. i was going to start attending Katagiri Senior High School, which was particularly close to my house. i got out of bed and began to get ready for school. i grabbed my brush off of my bedside table and began to brush my h/l, h/c hair, making it  neat enough to wear down. 

i grabbed my new, clean uniform which was hung up in my closet and took it off the rack. I got dressed, putting the white button-up-shirt on and sliding the black skirt up right after. as i was pulling my knee-length socks up, i began to rush out my bedroom door and scurried down the stairs, anxiously worried i would somehow show up late to school.

i had ran down to the kitchen and had noticed a bento, already packed up, sitting on the countertop, wow i haven't had one of these in ages.  i thought to myself. mom had probably made it before heading off to work, knowing both my parents were extremely busy at work and weren't home much, i was sure i was the only one left  at home. 

i  grabbed the nicely made bento off the table and walked outside, heading towards school, hoping to have an enjoyable first day...

✮✮✮

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ;)

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞!! 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 <𝟑