Chapter five: Businessman sorcerer

Yuji took a sip of water while sitting next to (y/n), they were taking a break from training. The young woman sighed and sipped her tea. "Yuji. Do you ever hear Sukuna talking to you?," The silvery Blue haired woman asked the teen. Yuji looked at her face, she was looking down at her cup. "I do, he is annoying and sometimes creepy. Has yours talked to you?," the reddish haired teen asked. The young woman placed her hand over her stomach, "I have not heard her voice in years." "When she did talk, what was she like?," the brown eyed young man asked. The silver eyed woman smiled, "Kind. She reminded me about things I needed to do and gave assistance to me during fights." "Do you know what grade of spirit she was?," Yuji asked. "I believe she is a special.," the woman answered, "Not as strong as Sukuna when he was at full power, but still tough. Could she be classified as a vengeful spirit? She did go through hell when she was alive." Yuji listened to the musings of the young woman beside him.
Their conversation was cut short by Gojo walking up to them, clapping his hands. "Oi, oi, oi. Get ready for a field trip.," the white haired man grinned. (Y/n) tilted her head in reply to Gojo. The sorcerer grinned, "Go on. Get ready, you two." The young woman got up and went to change, changing into more causal clothes instead of training clothes. She returned and found that yuji had changed back into his uniform. Gojo was in his uniform. "What? You're not going to wear that uniform?," the silver haired man asked. "Is there a reason I should?," the young woman asked. Gojo put his arm around her and showed her a picture on his phone. The young woman flinched, "Fine."

She came back in the female school uniform. Gojo had a wide grin, "There, now we can go see him." "Is this some sick torture, Gojo?," (y/n) asked. She only got a chuckle from the man beside her. "Come on, mom, this could be fun.," Yuji grinned. The silvery haired woman sighed, "alright." Yuji had started to call her 'mom' in response to Gojo making jokes about them being a family. Gojo made a small laugh and tapped her on her back, "Let's go." The three traveled together, riding the train and other transport systems. The pale woman watched as the scenery around her went by, she seemed to be stuck in thoughts of the past. Finally, they arrived at their destination. A small shrine like area in an underground place. Gojo finally told them what was going on, "I'm not going to be able to lead you, Yuji. But don't worry, I'm leaving you with a friend that you can trust." Waiting for them, was a blond man with a sharp suit and speticles. He looked pretty handsome, albeit a bit tired and jaded.
'This guy? I have not seen him in a while. I never learned his name.,' (y/n) thought as her silver eyes looked over the man before her. Her silver eyes met his as she realized he was returning the favor. "You two, meet Nanami Kento! He's an ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!," Gojo cheered as he threw his arm around the man's shoulders. Nanami was very serious and stoic as he spoke, "Please don't call me that." "Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but Nanami here worked for a company, so he has a good head on his shoulders.," Gojo explained, "He's a first grade sorcerer, too." "I'm sure nobody wants to hear you call them odd.," Nanami commented. "Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a sorcerer from the start?," Yuji asked the blond man. (Y/n) nudged the teen beside her and leaned into his ear, "Let's introduce ourselves before asking questions like that."

"I agree.," Nanami said and straightened his posture before bowing to the two, "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun." Yuji bowed to him in return, "Nice to meet you as well." The man and teen stood again and looked at the young woman, "You brought tha- her as well?" 'What were you about to say?,' the young woman thought before bowing to greet the blond man, "My name is (y/n), nice to finally meet you, Nanami-san." Nanami gave her a small nod before turning back to Yuji, "I studied at Jujutsu High and I learned... That sorcerers are shit!" The sudden outburst stunned both Yuji and (y/n). 'Seriously?,' the silvery blue young woman asked herself. "Then I worked at your typical company and learned something there... Work is shit!," the blond man again declared, "Both are equally shit, So I chose the one I am more suited to." "Is this normal for him?," (y/n) whispered to Gojo as she and Yuji leaned in to talk to the white haired man. "That's dark.," Yuji commented. Gojo leaned in to the two, "Right?"
They went back to listening to Nanami once they needed their little conference. "Itadori-kun, please don't believe that I have tha same mindset as Gojo-san. I do trust and have faith in him.," the suit wearing man spoke, making Gojo's ego shine for a second before finishing his statement, "But I do not respect him!" The young woman sighed, 'Nanami-san is pretty negative.' (Y/n) brushed her bangs from her face and behind her ears. "This conversation is dragging on. In short, I do not recognize either of you as a sorcerer.," Nanami spoke, "Even though Yuji has the bomb we know as Sukuna, and (y/n) has an unknown special grade, please make an effort to at least prove that you are useful."