Chapter two: Revive

Rain tapped again on the roof of the store. Very few customers had come to the shop where (y/n) worked. She sat at the window, looking outside to see who or what passed by. Silver eyes watched humans walk by and a few curses wander about. Sors climbed up next to her and sat by her, watching the world outside as well. "Does that dream still bother you?," the feline like curse asked. "A little, I am just wondering what it means.," the young woman replied and placed her deathly pale hand on the bony back of the special grade curse, "This son I am supposed to have in it, who is he?" "We know he is not her son. This son is yours.," The feline like curse spoke, "We don't know if he is just a figment of your imagination or a real being that your curse ability allowed you to have." "If he is real... I want to see him. He's my son, after all.," the young woman replied and patted the curse.
"(Y/n), could you make some tea?," the voice of granny spoke with a cheery tone, "I think some customers that will come in would want to be warmed up." "Oh, of course granny.," the young woman replied and got up from her place in the window. She filled the large pot with water and heated it up with a curse technique. Her eyes looked at the bubbling water. How long had it been since she first got her curse ability? Three years? Five? Nine? It felt like she always had this power.

The water got hot enough and she put the tea in the pot. The color seeped from the leave into the water in the pot. The sudden jingle of the store bell made (y/n) tear her attention away from the tea. She walked to the storefront and saw a man with white hair standing there, looking at the baked goods. He was wearing a causal outfit and dark sunglasses that covered his eyes. A very handsome man. He was smiling as he looked at the baked goods. "Gojo, what brings you here?," The young woman asked and the man who turned to her. His smile widened, "Yo. I got done with an assignment the higher ups sent me on. I was in the area and decided to come visit." "That's it? I thought mischief brought you here.," (y/n) chuckled, "Want some tea while we talk? I just put some on." "Tea sounds good. I'll have some of these as well.," Gojo replied and picked up some sweets, "Granny, ring me up."
(Y/n) got the tea pot and set up a table for her and Gojo to talk at in the back. She poured cups of tea for both of them and added some sugar to each. Gojo sat at the table across from her. "You know about Sukuna's vessel, correct?," the white haired man asked. The silvery blue haired woman nodded, "I do. I want to meet him to be honest." "Well, I'll allow you to. You might be able to teach him as someone else who was in a similar situation years ago.," the man replied and took a sip of tea, "I think you'd like him." "I saw you four at the school. Your students are quite adorable.," the young woman smiled, "If you aren't careful, I might just adopt them." This comment caused the white haired man to laugh a bit. Gojo leaned in and looked over the sunglasses to the woman in front of him, his beautiful blue eyes peeked over the frames. "How about you can meet him tomorrow? He's supposed to be getting back from a mission.," the man asked. "I'd love to!," the young woman cheered. She was looking forward to it.

(Y/n) could hardly sleep from the excitement she felt of meeting Yuji, she got up the next morning and put on a cute outfit before making her way to the school where she met Gojo. He had his usual uniform on and the signature blindfold on. "Gojo, I am here!," she announced. The man turned to her, "Hey there. Bring it in.," the white haired man opened his arms. He immediately got a tight squeeze from the young woman. He patted her hair that was tied back by talismans. She stopped squeezing, "Gojo... is that a snack pack in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?" (Y/n) looked up to the man's grinning face with a little smile of her own. Gojo's grin got wider and took a packet of snacks out of his pocket and pulled one out to eat before tilting the pack to the young woman, "Want one?" (Y/n) took one of the snacks out of the pack and popped it into her mouth, "Wow, the chocolate cream is sweet and smooth. But the bitterness of the chocolate evens the flavor out nicely."
"Right? Probably the best decision to bring these today.," Gojo chuckled to himself as he walked in with the young woman right beside him. They rounded a corner and was met with Ijichi. The assistant man had a disappointed and worried look on his face. "Satoru Gojo, I'm sorry. I have bad news.," the man said in a saddened tone and bowed, "I regret to inform you that your student, Yuji Itadori, is dead." A cold air washed over the formerly warm emotions that had been there. A sense of despair gripped (y/n). The curse energy inside her flared up, but was contained by the talismans that covered the woman.