Chapter Four

Rose
It's been three days since me and Emmett left the family behind as we were out looking no searching for the vampires who want my kids and my Niece "I'm starting to worry Emmett what if we don't find them before they get the Children, what if something happens to them and we never see any of them again?" "Rose stop worrying nothing will happen we have a strong family that will protect them at all cost and Dusty has Sam now an Casper had Emmalie so there safe no matter what happens but we will protect out baby's, if you what we can go home and be with the Kids if it will make you feel better?" He asked me in his fatherly voice I wondered for a minuet them answered " Yea lets go home we have been away from them long enough they probably missing us by now" he bent down and kissed my lips them we took of running for home.

Dusty
"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PARENTS ITS BEEN THREE FUCKING DAYS THEY CANT OF JUST VANISHED!!!" I was now getting annoyed that no one not even Alice had seen them and she can see the future for god sake. "Dusty baby calm down I'm sure they will be home soon how long can they stay away for" Sam said to me while wrapping his arms around me, but this is the first time they have left use, "Sam this is the longest they have left us and I'm starting to worry, what if something happened to them" them the front door opened "Dusty Casper are you hear?" I heard the song like voice of my mother I flew straight down the stairs straight to her throwing my arms around her and she did the same I was now dry sobbing into her hair "M...m..momma where have y..y you been I..I I have b...b been worried?"

 I managed to get out through the sobs " Were sorry baby we just had to make sure you were safe, Me and you're father what you Emmalie and you're Brother safe as does everyone else" she said in her motherly voice and I started calming down still in her arms as they were welcomed back by everyone else, I missed her so much it hurt after about two hours I finally let go of my mother and was straight in my fathers arms for another two, we were in the family room talking about Emmalie's and Renesmee's birthday which is in two weeks I just stayed quiet attached to my father my eyes now becoming heavy but I was fighting to stay awake but I lost as sleep took over me I felt someone lift me and carry me I opened my eyes slightly to see my dad's smiling face smiling down at me I snuggled closer and fell deeper into sleep.

Emmett
Once we got at least two miles from home we could hear Dusty shouting at the top of her voice
"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PARENTS ITS BEEN THREE FUCKING DAYS THEY CANT OF JUST VANISHED"!!!! I looked to Rose and we both looked shocked we had never heard our little girl shout let alone swear we took of "Dusty Casper are you hear?" Rose called out then in a blink of an eye Dusty was attached to her sobbing they were like that for two hours then when she let go of her she came to me for another two hours I felt her shifting in my lap as he had fallen asleep I carried her up to her room she stirred in my arms a I carried her I looked down smiling as she tried to look at me but fail, I put her in to bed after changing her then turned out the lights and went to check on Casper who Was outers so I just left him and went down to my wife and the rest of my family who were discussing what to do about the mysterious vampires if it was up to me I would rip them apart If it would mean my family would be at piece,

 I noticed Edward nodding as to say he agrees with me "I'm sick of these vampires up setting my family Eddie boy I wish they would leave us be" I thought and he agreed with me. "So what are we going to do about it if it was up to me I would rip them apart" that got everyone's attention, " We know you would Emmett but that's not getting anyone anywhere is it?" Esme said looking at me she's the best mother anyone could have. " I know Mom but I'm so sick of my family being upset all the time not knowing when they will strike, Especially Me Rose Bella and Edward as they are after our kids" I was getting so angry I was shaking I got up of the couch an stormed out running through the forest destroying any trees in my way until I calmed down, after an hour I heard leaves rustling I spun around to find Rose standing there I ran and embraced her we said nothing as we walked home me with my arm still around her waist "We will get through this babe" she said smiling at me "I know baby but its just hard seeing my family so upset I just hope we find them soon and get rid of them so we can go back to normal, no worrying just us and out kids and the family.