Chapter Seven

Dusty's P.O.V

We had finally stopped running, I was put down gentle on a bed facing down I tried to get up but my hands were tied behind my back, I managed to flip my self over and took in my surroundings I was in an old house its smelt familiar I knew we were in Egypt as I seen Tia and Ben as we run past them I just hope they spotted us and followed us hear because all I want to do is go home to my Family and mate. I was left alone in the room for a couple of hours when a tall well built dark haired man walked in he had red eyes and looked strong but not as strong as my Daddy who is going to kick his ass when he gets hear, then in walked a woman with long jet black hair red eyes she was no smaller than my Auntie Bella she kinda looked like an evil version of her which made me smile. "What's so funny?" the man asked looking no more like staring at me, I took my time in answering and I could tell it was annoying the shit out of him, "Well little miss are you going to tell me?" I just looked at him before answering "she looks like an evil version of my Auntie" he looked at the woman then back at me and said "il mio nome è Toby e questa è la mia moglie gianna" "hola stai LOCO mi hai rapito" I said back to them. They both looked at each other then at me she than said " you understand Italian?" the question only made me laugh which only got me a questionable look, "Of course I do my family are Italian so why wouldn't I understand you?" it was silent for a few moments then Gianna spoke up " welcome to Egypt little one" " We are sorry for kidnapping you we had orders to find you'r brother Emmalie and yourself " Toby said though he didn't have a strong accent like Gianna had " well who gave you that order?" I asked wanting to know who was after my family and me", I was getting really annoyed about the fact that they were keeping me hear not answering my question, "Look I'm getting really pissed of now, tell me who gave you that order or so help me" that made them flinch as they didn't know what powers I had which was amusing really. "His name is Jason he's the one who has been hunting you and you're family down because he believes that either you or Emmalie is his new mate" that sent me of into a fit of laughter because I know Jason is dead my Uncle Will killed him when he attacked my Auntie Stacy.                                                                                    

"What's so funny Mija?" I was still laughing when Toby asked me that, I just carried on laughing as i was so funny that they had no idea that he was dead. Gianna had left the room at some point and had returned with a cup of blood, when i coughed a smell of it my eyes darkened, come to think of it i hadn't hunted in two days and was really thirsty there was a slight burn in my throat she walked over to me untied my hands and held the cup out to he,"Hear sweetheart drink this" I looked at her stupid of course she's put something in it to kill me or put me to sleep, "I'm not stupid you have done something to it" she looked to Toby then back to me "I'm hurt that you would think that just drink it, it will stop the burning in you're throat " with that I stood up and took the cup from her and emptied it once finished I suddenly felt faint my head started spinning and my vision became blurred I started swaying and fell on the bed but before I blacked out I heard them talking,"Now we can take her to Jason" Yes he will be pleased then we can go back to our normal life's together."