Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"You two are so weird". Yuri said and took a bite of her food.

I ignore them and just focus on my food. I feel someone still not letting his eyes off me. I looked up and arched my eyebrows.

"Do you want a fight?!". I dare him.

"I didn't even do anything wrong to you". Ni-Ki replied while pouting.

"Don't scare the baby". Heeseung jokingly said that earned a slapped in his shoulder from me.

"Don't you ever call him baby! He's not a baby anymore but- well he's a baby". I eventually agreed with him and made the others bursted out laughing.

"You're making fun of me! I really hate you!". Ni-Ki sulked and went back to eating, ignoring our laughter.

We finished and went back to our last two classes. I started hearing my name again roaming around the students. Okay, I expected this but not this fast! I bet it's because that two-girl-that-can't-match-their-foundation-to-their-skin spread that rumor.

"What are they talking about?". Yuri whispered when we get in the restroom before we went back to the classroom.

"About what?". I asked back as if I didn't know what she's talking about.

"About you and Heeseung, don't tell me? Oh my God!". She gasped and covered her mouth.

I looked around and opened every cubicle to check if there's other people, luckily there's other students.

"He confessed to me". I then said and opened the faucet and washed my hands.

"Did he?! Oh my gosh!- wait, you're not joking just to make me feel good right?!". I chuckled softly and shook my head.

"Of course not! Wait, you're okay with it?". I asked them to get soap and make a bubble with it.

"Absolutely! Since day one, I know that this will happen- by the way what did you say to him?". She put her hand on her waist waiting for my answer.

"He confessed, and will date me and I confessed too". I said and finally rinsed off the bubble.

"So you like him too? You're too good to hide your feelings in fairness! I didn't notice that". She flashed the remaining water in her hand to my face.

"Yah! That's so gross!". She ran away from me before I flashed water to her too.

The class ended eventually and I got my bag to get out of the classroom. I bid goodbye to Yuri and headed to Jeonghoon's office again for the last test I needed to take.

I took the test quickly since I'm really getting tired and already consumed my energy. I already reached the maximum amount of energy I set for today.

Just then one scenario flashed back to my mind that made my forehead furrowed.

I said goodbye to Jeonghoon's secretary since he's not here. I go straight to the studio where they're practicing. There's no window so I can't see if he's in there. I go to the door and take a peek in a little transparency. I saw them busy but I couldn't find him, I'm ready to move back when I get tripped over. Luckily I didn't land on the floor.

"What are you doing here?". He asked while holding his bottle.

"W-I-n-nothing! I'm just visiting Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki". I brushed my hair using my hand. But he's not buying my reason.

"Okay fine! I wanted to see the performance-''. Still his face doesn't change.

"I'm just checking you guys". My voice got low, nothing changed to his face.

"Whatever! Just tell me who's that smiling emoji girl!". I can't stop myself.

"Oh~ it's Elijah, what did you just call her smiling emoji?". He bursted out laughing.

"Jeez, that's so corny". I turned my back to him ready to walk away when he held my wrist.

"Wait! Okay, she's just my friend and we haven't seen each other for a couple of months since she moved to another place and her mother was working here, so probably they just visit- are you jealous?". His smile started to grow.

"Stop that creepy smile! First of all I'm not jealous, second I'm just making sure that you're serious about what you said and third -- I will go home now". I said while nodding.

"I know it's hard for you to trust people but please leave this to me". He replied and put my hair behind my ear.

"Hyung- oh! Noona". Jungwon just opened the door seeing how Heeseung just put my hair behind my ear.

"I will go now, fighting!". I said and ran as fast as I could because of embarrassment that spread all over my body.

 I said and ran as fast as I could because of embarrassment that spread all over my body