Part 1( The Bhavya swayamwar)

Whole Panchal was decorated as their Princess swayamwar was going to be held.....
Many kings and princes were arriving for the swayamwar....

Soon the swayamwar starts....
Dhrishtyadhum: aap sabhi rajyon aur rajkumaron ka mere priye behan draupadi ke swayamwar mein aane keh ley bohat dhanyawad....
Dhrishtyadhum: aaj ka yah swayamwar bahut hi adbhut hone wala hai aur joh bhi yeh swayamwar mein vijayi hoga meri Behan ka vivah use hi hoga....

A girl is shown getting ready all the maids were making her wear jewelleries and her accessories.....
That girl is shown as Princess draupadi.
She was looking very beautiful her face was showing the feiry fire her eyes were so beautiful that anyone will lost in it ......
Her Beauty was in no bounds....

Draupadi enters in the hall with her sakha Krishna but today everyone's eyes were on her. No-one could see anything beside her. Flowers were showering on her from sky as gods were themselves showering it on her....
She goes near her pita and takes blessings from him....
Then she sees everyone and joins her hands seeing everyone....

Here in the village all the people were rushing towards the palace to see the swayamwar of their Princess...
Nakul asks a man about why they are rushing so he tells that they are rushing to see the swayamwar of their Princess...
Nakul comes near a tree...
A boy is shown filling sand in the cart he was facing his back towards Nakul but due to his running he notices him..
{ The boy is revealed as Prince Arjun}
Arjun: What happened Nakul why you are in this much hurry
Nakul: bhrata now only I heard that here in Panchal a big swayamwar is held for the Princess
Arjun: so why you wanted to tell me this
Nakul: bhrata their is very big swayamwar so if we will go there then we can have some dakshina from there
Arjun: yaa I think you are saying correct we should go there
Nakul: but bhrata if we two will go then who will take this sand wait I will take it you go in the swayamwar
Arjun: ok he starts walking
Nakul: bhrata I wish you should get something very special in this swayamwar
Arjun: I too think but you don't tell about this to mata and bhrata's...ok
Nakul: ok but you come soon...

Then Arjun starts his journey towards the palace...

Here Draupadi was sitting with her sakha Krishna but still she was feeling nervous but this nervousness wasn't visible on her face...
Krishna: sakhi why are you so silent are you feeling nervous
Draupadi: govind you told me that this swayamwar will lead in the change in aryavarth but will this change bring happiness in my life I mean how will I life take it's way...
Krishna: sakhi you trust your Sakha right I'll not let anything happen to you and you know na my words are always right so it will surely lead to its point...
Every kings and princes were trying their best but we're leaving defeated....
Draupadi was getting more restless...
Draupadi: govind is this competition that difficult no one is even able to hold the bow so how will they able to point the fish...
Sakha: Everyone can't be paried with you right as you are special your better half should also be capable for you right then only your jodi will be formed right...

At this time Arjun enters the swayamwar without his notice he was walking on the footsteps of draupadi...
Arjun's pov...
Really it's very huge swayamwar everything is decorated very nicely...
But why am I feeling strange...
{He sees here and there but his eyes cought at the very beautiful princess of aryavarth Princess draupadi his eyes were locked at her his heart was now betting Faster than before }
Is she the Princess of Panchal really Everyone says correct that she is the most beautiful in this aryavarth. And so this difficult task is been held for her.
Hope she gets a person who is capable for her and her smile should not fade out...
But who will win this difficult task he must be someone very special because he will get this special gift...
Pov ends...

Draupadi pov starts
Today is the biggest day of my life...
My father told me that today my fate will be written but isn't he the one who already decided my fate he only wanted me to marry Rajkumar Arjun and so for him he asked gods a daughter but every one says that in one incident he and his family dead..
But govind says that fate could not be changed so what change is my life going to take now...
{She looks towards entrance and her heart starts betting faster she sees the person was wearing clothes like a brahmin but his body was like a Rajkumar}
Who is he??? He is looking like a Rajkumar I think he came here to see this swayamwar...
Wait still the question is same will Rajkumar Arjun be back for his fate or will my new fate will be written today...
Pov ends...

All princes fail at this task...{Note: karn isn't present there but Duryodhan, dusshan and sakuni are }
Krishna comes to drupad and says something to him.....
Drupad: i think in this whole aryavarth noone is capable to win this swayamwar
So here noone is capable for my daughter
Ofcourse how will anyone because in my daughter's fate only Rajkumar Arjun was written but he is not alive so noone else name could be added with her but still I want to give chance to Brahmins pls if anyone of you're capable pls come...
Arjun hearing it gets shocked...
Arjun:(in mind) this Princess is born for me it means she was the gift about whom king drupad was referring and her fate is been added with mine( he remembers the incidents how he reached Panchal then this swayamwar and now he is getting to know the truth of his life)
So the saint was saying correct my better half is waiting for me that better half will be born for me our fate will written on an very auspicious day and that is today( he sees draupadi and a smile comes his face then he sees Krishna who was already smilingly at him by his eyes he instructs Arjun to come forward and win this swayamwar and his fate)
Arjun stands and goes towards the pond...
Firstly everyonene were shocked to see a brahmin coming forward to do this difficult task which could not be completed by many powerful kings and princes but seeing his confidence some were happy especially draupadi's eyes were on him only.....