Prolouge-It All Started Over Tea

Începe de la început

"I'll have a black tea, that's it." He bluntly says this as I put put it in the register. 'black tea..' I mummer this to myself as I wait for the woman to order. She pushes up her glasses and steps forward to the counter.

"Hm, I'll also have a black tea but can I also get a blueberry muffin." she has a smile on her face and I shoot her a smile back.

"Of course Ms." I add up their total on the register, "That will be 8.25, and is that for here or to go?"

"For here." the man speaks as he hands me nine dollars. "And keep the change." He walks away to go get a table and I place the nine dollars inside the register. I hand his female companion the receipt with the number of their order on it. I then head over to the pastry's and grab her blueberry muffin and I go and start to make their black tea. I finish in about five minutes since some water for the tea was already being made. I call the number and the woman walks up and grabs the tray that I have set everything on. With a smile she walks over to the man and sits with him, he was reading a book but now he puts it down and grabs his black tea. I sit and gawk at him, admiring his features from a distance.

"Gosh (F/n), I never knew you were such a creep." Krista's small voice makes me jump up as she leans on the counter.

"Ugh don't do that! And don't judge me, unlike you I can't just get anyone to fall head over heels in love with me." I speak in an contemptuous voice as I lean on the counter next to her.

"Hm, why don't you just go talk to him (F/n)? I'm sure he'll like you, did you see the way he was staring at you!" her voice pipes up, sharing it's joyful tone.

"Yeah staring daggers into me..he's out of my league anyway." I mumble this as I glance over at his table. "And I think that chick is his girlfriend." I look out the window again and watch as the cars and people pass by.

"Are you sure (F/n), I mean he keeps looking over here and I know he's not looking at me." When Krista says this I turn my head and notice him looking at me. I can feel my face turn red when our eyes meet, he doesn't seem to care and rests his chin in his palm while he continues to look my way.

Levi's pov-

"Come on Levi just be honest! I mean look at her." Hanji has a creepy smile on her face and I turn and look over at that girl. I put my elbow on the table and rest my chin in the palm of my hand.

"No..That hairstyle would never work on you. Now stop asking me." I glance and see Hanji pout but I return my gaze back to the girl.

Reader pov~

I can feel myself freaking out, 'Why was this guy staring at me?' that ran through my head as my boss walks out from the back.

"(F/n), Krista! I'm not paying you to just sit around! Go clean off some of those tables." Our boss hands us a rag and a spray bottle and walks off thinking they're so high and mighty. Me and Krista both leave from behind the counter and begin to spray and wipe the messes off the table. After a solid ten minutes I finish cleaning the tables in my section and I notice that the duo was done with their drinks and the woman done with her muffin. 'I guess I could just take their stuff and dump it.' the good person side of me chimed in; and this will give me a chance to get even closer to him. I walk over to the table very casual like trying not to seem like a total creep to this guy. Once I get to the table I open my mouth to speak but before any words come out, the man begins to glare at me.

"What do you want brat?" He hisses this at me like I had just ruined his mood. A part of me shattered realizing that before I even had a chance to speak he had already found me annoying.

"W-Well um I was wondering i-if I could take your tray...If your finished of course." I stutter as I speak feeling flustered as I look at him.

"Tch go ahead." His cold tone of voice sends chills down my spine and I reach over and grab the tray. As I grab the tray I glance over at him once more and I notice a tint of pink on his cheeks. I stand up straight with the tray in one hand and start to walk away when I feel a grip on my wrist. I turn my head to see the raven haired man holding on to my wrist. I look over at his female friend seeing if she was going to say something, but she was just as shocked as me.

"Aha um si-"

'Did you make the black tea?" His monotone voice makes me unable to determine if he's angry or mad, his expressionless face doesn't help either.

I take a deep breath and I can feel my face getting hot. "Um yes, but the water for the tea was already-"

"Tch you're the only person that didn't fuck it up, nice job. I expect you to be here tomorrow around two. You got that?" His voice cuts through me and sends arrows through my heart, he wants me to be here tomorrow. "Well, do you understand?" He asks me sternly as I nod my head quickly and he lets go of my arm and begins to walk out of the cafe. His friend follows behind him giving me a big grin on her way out. I sit and stare at the door in shock, 'What the hell just happened?!'

A/N~ So I've decided to do another main story but this time I felt like a ModernAU would be better. Plus I just love writing them..I made Reader-chan so awkward but I love it..Don't worry Levi is really an awkward dork in disguise to! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter please vote and leave comments let me know if I should continue this! Thanks for reading!