Chapter 1 Leaving Home

Winter Johnson just moved to her new home with her uncle,aunt and her two snobby cousins. ''Winter its sunrise GET UP GET UP!!!! We have no time to waste." said the strict aunt. Winter woke up , rubbed her eyes and took a bath. Then she quickly got dressed and ran down stairs. " Winter EAT breakfast before you are late for school!!!". Said her aunt. "Yes aunt Rose". Said Winter. She quickly ate and ran into the school bus while her two cousins Melissa and Brittney went to school with their dads limo. As Winter watched a tear trickled down her cheek. She got to school and worked hoping the day would go by past really quickly and when it was she was on her way back home on the bus and she saw a jungle and thought to herself ''WOW thats one beautiful big forest out there!!!'' And she got out of the bus went home ate supper got washed brushed her teeth and climbed into bed. As she was in bed she heard her uncle saying that in a months time his company is going to cut down the local jungle and she thought to herself ''I cant let that happen its to big and too pretty and what about the ANIMALS!!! She said to herself Im not going to allow this. She packed some clothes in a bag and sneaked out of the bathroom window very quietly without anyone knowing. She started walking to the jungle and it was really dark. She made it in time before 20;00 and she entered the jungle and smelled delicious beef,tomato and pepper soup. Then she saw a cave and heard a whistling tune.

hi guys please vote and comment!!! :) ;)