Chapter-46 Ekaja Raval!!

Start from the beginning

Everyone's eyes were teary,I stood up and went to them,hugged them very tightly.

"Guys let's have food!",Bhavya screamed cutely.

We all wiped our tears and had food.

**************

Days were passing....after her arrival all things were changed,I am getting alot of songs and shows across the country....The love I am getting was increased incredibly!!!All the issues were sorted!!Indie Music Label again came back to the track!My bond with Blue family is more stronger than before.....The reason is only my daughter and her mother,My Ekaja and Diptangi...I am blessed with the lady luck!

*************

6 months later.....
January
Our Ekaja is 6 months old now,she has started crawling a bit,her mumma's maternity leave is over so three of us are leaving for Amritsar again.

"Darsh...Ready??",she asked.

"Yeah Ready!!!",I replied back checking Ekaja's bag.

"Where is Eku?",she asked coming inside the room.

"She is with her Dadu!",I said.

She didn't responded to me words and was checking herself out in the mirror.

"You are still beautiful!",I whispered hugging her from behind.

She connected our head together and closed her eyes and smiled.

"Chale?We are getting late!",I said cupping her face.

She nodded.I picked up the luggage and we left for the Airport.Ekaja was sleeping on Diptangi's shoulder.

"Dawshu Chachu!Eku fo gayi?",Darpan came towards me and asked looking up at me.

I bent down on my knees to his level.

"Ha woh so gayi!",I said with a smile.

"Main Aapka,Chachi aur Eku ka wait kawunga!",he smile.

I kissed his cheeks and said,"Hum jaldi wapas aa jaenge!"

He kissed me on my cheek and went back to his Mom.

We touched Pappa,Papa and Mumma's feet and went for the flight.

***********

Next Day.....
7 a.m.
[Author's POV]

"Darshan!!I am leaving!",she said putting her tiffin.

"Have a nice day!",Darshan said standing near her.

"Dudh wale Bhaiya will come at 8,you have to take 2 litres of milk,and remember to take only cow's milk!Eku will get up at 7:30,first make her drink milk then give her a sponge bath and then feed her some mashed fruits then...."

"Then she will take a nap,then she will play with me then she again will drink milk and then she will wait for her mumma to come.Okay!!Don't worry Precious!I'll take care of her.",Darshan cutted her.

"Okay!!",she said and kissed his cheek.He smiled.

"Bye!",she left.

Darshan closed the door and went to her daughter.She was sleeping opening her arms wide.He laid down beside her and was adoring her daughter.
After a while she got up and looked at her father and throw her hands towards him.

He took her in his arms and said in baby's voice,"Good morning Eku!"

She smiled at his voice.

"Sirji Dudh!",the dudh wale Bhaiya shouted from outside.

"Aaya!",Darshan said from inside and laid Ekaja on the bed,secured her with pillows and went out to take milk.

Darshan was standing in kitchen,he was waiting for milk to boil,Ekaja was in his arms.

"Tera hona ek sapna lagda...
Bas ek tu hi apna lagda...
Tere bin hun nahi jee lagna ve.....
Oh sohneya.....
Mere Sohneya....
mainu nahi jeena tere binaaa.....",he was singing and Ekaja was trying to sing in her language,she was doing aaa,aaaaa in Darshan's sync.

Darshan giggled and twisted the gas knob.

************

In evening

Darshan opened the door for her.

"How was your day Precious!",he said opening his arms for a hug.

She fall in his arms and said,"Awesome."

He caressed her hair.Took her up in bridal style and make her sit on the bed.Removed her shoes and went to the kitchen.

"Tea for the lady!",he came after a while.

"She didn't disturbed you much na!",she asked caressing Ekaja's head.

"Your daughter is so calm,she didn't cried a little bit!She just enjoyed the day with me.",he said and held Ekaja's hand.

Diptangi smiled and said,"Nazar na lage meri Eku ko!"

"Listen you get freshen up and we will go to Gurudwara Saheb!Okay!",Darshan said.

"I'll be ready in half an hour!",she winked.

*************
At 7:30 p.m.

Three of them reached Gurudwara Saheb.

They went inside covering their heads,did worship and sat down near the Sarovar

It was very cold in Amritsar but still giving a divine feeling....
Both sat there for a while and then went back home.

End of the Forty-sixth chapter

Hello ji...

So kaise lage Papa and Ekaja??

I hope you all will like it

Untill we meet next

Darsh you all 💙
Blue you all 💙

Spread Love
God bless 💙

Yours truly,
😉