Lunch Break No Show Part 2

You have got to be kidding me. So, I got dressed up for literally nothing?! Whoever this man is better be lucky he can't give me  a refund since it's literally past due! Nor a 24 hour notice! What type of shit. Anyway, let me go get dressed up and check up on the group that he allegedly sent. I decided to go to my office and search for my uniform from earlier but, I couldn't find it. Then I suddenly remembered about my uniform boxes. They're always just in case one of my clothes are ruined or if I should've never worn them in the first place. Ah! There it is, right by secret chocolate stash. I opened it up to see this:

 I opened it up to see this:

Nothing too extra. Just simple. I walked out to see that he actually did bring his group of guests. They are styled out. I guess he does know how to be a little professional. But wait, anyone of these people could be him and I wouldn't even know. Maybe I should tread lightly and not say the wrong thing.

"Hi. Welcome everyone, I'm Raynella. How is everyone doing today?"

"Ms. Raynella? Girl, this is amazing! My hands feel so smooth and relaxed. What's this cream that you use? My name is Shelby, by the way."

"Hi, Shelby. Thank you so much. Actually it's one of my creations that I use personally for my hands sometimes. My grandma was a major influence behind it. It's called 'Snakes in the Grass'."

"Wow. That's an unusual name for a cream. What made you come up with that?" The blonde headed one chimed in. Must be Elisa. From the view, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and honestly, I love getting that feeling of people being appreciated.

"It's from the song, 'Grandma's Hands'." I replied.

"Oh wow. That's a good idea. I love that song." The last girl, Liv, chimed in. Suddenly, someone bumped into me and apologized to me. She had one of our robes so I had to assume that she was Andy. Out of nowhere, they started to hum to the song while Shelby started to sing, "Grandma's hands. Clapped in church on Sunday morning. Grandma's hands. Played the tambourine so well." Wow. They sound beautiful. This must be what they do for a living.

"Wow. You guys are-" I was cut off by the door opening to find Jessica walking in, soaking from the rain and what looks like she got into a fight. I walked to her hurriedly and asked what happened to her.

"Nothing. I just got into with my boyfriend ." She replied. I pulled her into my office and told her to sit down so that I could help fix her face.

By closing the door, Jessica sat down and said that she was fine but, we both knew that she was lying

"Listen, Please don't tell anyone else about this. I don't want my mom to know."

"Speaking of your mom. She came by the shop and asked for you. But I told her that you weren't here. Jess, what is going on? Why don't you just tell her about your boyfriend? I'm sure she'll understand, she's your mom."

"No! No, I can't. She'll never let me come back. She hates me."

"Jess, come on. You cannot keep hiding this forever. Now I've promised to help you by not telling anyone but, this is too far."

"I know. I know. I just.... I'm not strong enough to do that. I can't go to the police station either."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's a cop." She replied.

Wow.

****
The door opened up to Justin saying that the group was getting ready to leave and that they already paid for the services. I nodded my head and left for the door until I stopped and turned my head to Jessica by saying that everything was okay and that I was always going to be there. By leaving her in the office, I sighed and silently prayed to the heavens. Dear God, please look after Jessica for me. In your name, I pray. Amen.

Everyone was in the lobby getting ready to go and thanked us for a job well done. They left and said their goodbyes. With us, being left, we cleaned up the shop and locked up everything.

We said our goodbyes and I walked to my car .

I left the shop and saw that I still had my leftover food in the passenger seat

I left the shop and saw that I still had my leftover food in the passenger seat. Guess I'll have this for tonight's dinner. By pulling out of the parking lot, I turned on the radio and started to really feel the music until I accidentally bumped into another car. I jumped out of my car, tried to see if I could help and saw that the owner of the car was someone that I never expected: Prince.

Oh my God

Oh my God.

****

Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment, vote, follow and share.

More to come soon!

Love you all too infinity, Cammy!