Finn Harries Imagine

You look at your phone and check the time '3:15am.' "Why can't I sleep?" You think to yourself. You decide to text your best friend Finn, because you usually do when you can't sleep. "Finn?" A few minutes later your phone lights up and it's a message from Finn "yes love? xx" "I can't sleep at all." It only takes him a few seconds to reply "do you want me to come over? :)" finn asks, since his house is within walking distance from yours. "If you don't mind." "Of course I don't (Y/N), I'll be over in a few minutes" he replies. You just lay there in your bed waiting, and then you hear a knock on your window. You smile and then open then blinds, unlock the window and open it. Finn always had to come through the window so your parents wouldn't know and it's a good thing your room backed up to the backyard. "Hey, love" Finn says as he climbing in the window. "Hey" you say back. Once he is in he gives you a big bear hug. "Oh my gosh Finn, you're freezing!" "Well it is cold outside" he says. You both quickly get into your bed and pull the covers on. You turn on your right side and close your eyes and soon you feel an arm wrap around your waist and pull you closer. You smile a little and put your hand on Finn's. After a while you're still not asleep but you figure Finn is so you just lay there in his arms with your eyes closed. You hear a whisper in your ear "You're so beautiful when you sleep." You freeze, you can't even breathe. You have always had a crush on him, but he's your best friend and you just thought it wasn't right. He starts rubbing your forehead softly with his thumb, while moving little pieces of hair out of your face. He stops for a second and then says "I love you, (Y/N)" "I love you too Finny" you say, keeping your eyes closed. He grabs your face with both hands and you open your eyes, all you can see is his beautiful eyes and his bright, big smile. He pulls your face into his and kisses you on the lips passionately. You both smile into the kiss like you have been waiting for it for so long. After the kiss Finn gets back into the position he was before but pulls you in even closer and holds you tighter. You both finally fall asleep with smiles on your faces.