Encounter with Trouble

"C'mon Rose! I said sorry for that!" Loki whined, punching the pillow with a fraustrated grunt. Rose, however was ignoring his existence and was busy painting Thor's portrait on the canvas.

Thor, on the other hand was grinning widely. He felt very amused seeing the two bicker and fight. If given chance, he would gladly act as the fuel to the fire but getting spanked by his sweet yet dangerous sister was the least of things he wanted.

"Thor don't grin like that. You look like an owl." Rose chided him and Thor apologized, before putting up a calm demeanor.
"Is it over yet? I'm hungry." Thor asked, fiddling with his scarlet cape. Rose nodded. "Just a few minutes-"

"Thor get the hell out of here!" Loki yelled, his face pink because of bubbling fury. He hated being ignored. Thor frowned. "Why? It's not my fault that she's upset with you." He retorted back making Loki growl.

Rose took a look at Loki's face and then resumed with her painting, stroking Thor's hair with her brush to enhance each golden locks.
"Brother, tell him to wait for a minute. It's almost finished." She said, her eyes hovering around Thor and his painting. Loki rolled his eyes and fell silent.

Two minutes passed and Rose gave a victorious yelp. "Finally..." She groaned, cracking her knuckles. Thor too stretched his hands and walked near the canvas, his eyes widening. "What do you think?" Rose asked smiling. Loki too poked up his head trying to sneak a peek at the painting.

"It's...WOW!" Thor breathed out and clapped Rose's back. "I'm gonna treasure it sister! I love it!" Rose chuckled. "Aww! Thank you brother."
"Can I take it to my room?"
Rose shook her head. "Not now. Let it dry properly. I guess you don't want it to get smudged, right?"

Thor nodded. "Very well sister. I'll drop by and pick it up. I should leave now." He took a glance at Loki and smirked. "My baby brother is too impatient." Loki glared at him and before he could stab Thor, the older Prince waved a bye and hurriedly left the room.

Rose got up and clenched unclenched her left fist, flinching when she felt the stinging pain from underneath the bandage. Loki got down from the bed and walked near her. He took the paint brushes from her hand and started washing them. "I don't need your help." Rose mumbled, trying to take back the brush but couldn't when Loki held her wrist.

"You know that I hate it when you don't talk to me, sweetheart." He whispered, his lips brushing her ear. "Why did you make him cry like that Loki?" Rose asked, meeting his eyes. Loki huffed. "I didn't mean to make him cry! I was just joking. How would I know that-that boy is such a whiny-" he stopped when Rose sighed.

"He's just a five years old child Loki. Not only he was hurt by your stupid words, your infamous evil grin made him scared too."
"But making children cry is so fun! You can't deny that!" Loki objected making Rose groan. "You're impossible!" She said, shaking her head and pushing him away.

"Damn it Rose! Tell me what I have to do?" Loki groaned, scowling.
"Tell him sorry. Simple."
"Sorry?! He's a child and I'm a grown up man!"
"Loki."
"Ugghh! Fine! Fine! I'll do it." Loki huffed angrily, throwing his hands in the air. "Now will I get my kiss? You haven't kissed me since morning but you kissed that boy and-mhuph!"

Rose cut him off by catching his lips with hers, bringing him down for a short kiss. "Happy now? Satisfied?" She asked after they pulled back. Loki shook his head. "No." He said before kissing her again and this time more deeply. Rose laughed in between the kiss when Loki nipped her bottom lip. The kiss would have been longer but Rose ended it, pushing him back.

"No more now. I've to take a bath." She said, undoing her bun and letting her hair tumble down past her waist. Loki pouted. "I am still not satisfied." He complained, trying to kiss her again but Rose flicked his lips with her finger.
"I said no more now. You too, go and take a bath."