chapter two.

knock, knock, knock

"yes? come in." i looked up at my door in the little dorm room i shared with tokoyami.

"hey! kiri!" mina opened the door and leaned on the door frame, "uh big man said he wants you to go back to the bakugo household to make sure the boy hasn't said anything"

"i thought i was grounded?" i questioned and the pink haired girl tilted her head in confusion.

"no?"

"but iida said-"

"kiri oh my claus, he's not in charge of that!" mina laughed at me, rolling her eyes. "whatever, anyways go back tonight and use the dust CORRECTLY."

"yes, yes, i know. i will, i promise" i sigh, realizing that i'm going to have a little bit of trouble with the dust and my powers tonight.

"another thing," she stops before walking away from my room, "please sign out tonight, you forgot last night"

"i'm sorry! i forgot!"

"it's fine kiri, don't freak out." she laughs, "i just don't want iida putting you in the marshmallow room"

we both shivered at the thought of that room. it was a place where the naughty elves that messed up on their jobs too much went to, it was a small room with sticky marshmallows on all 4 sides, and the floor. it is horrible.

"ok, i'll get ready for my shift in a little bit then!" mina walks off and closes the door behind her before i lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling, decorated with colorful stars that tokoyami and i put up awhile ago.

"i gotta get out of this mess," i sigh to myself before getting up to take a shower.

—————————

"denki! denki! dude," i ran yelling into the school, grabbing the yellow haired boy talking to his other friends.

"ayo bakugou!" he looked at me with a confused face, "what's got you so excited this morning?"

"you are not going to believe me but i promise i'm telling the truth." i take a breath before continuing, still being out of breath from my run to school. "last night a demon snuck in and was eating my sisters fucking cereal!"

"what?" denki blinked and a few of his friends turned around to look at me with a confused face. "ok bakugou i think you might have had too much to drink last night"

denki swung his arms around my shoulder leading me away from his group of friends. their was a short moment of silence before i started squirming out of his grasp.

"i swear, denki!" i huffed, denki let out a sigh along with a small chuckle.

"i believe you... but we also drank way too much maybe..... maybe you were just hallucinating." denki shrugged while he poked his tongue in the inside of his cheek. i always hated the way denki reasoned with the way we drank.

"it was alcohol, denki.... and the cereal was out this morning still?" i stopped in my tracks to look at him, being serious. he paused for a second to look at me.

"uh... maybe your sister?"

i drew my lips into my mouth, denki was probably right. i'm getting to worked up about this demon eating cereal, i need sleep.

—————————

i had already made it to the bakugou household but i think he wasn't home yet, probably had snuck out again like last night. so here i am, sitting on his island table, criss-cross-applesauce, eating some more of his cereal because this shit is heaven. why do we not have this on the north pole? aren't we like the land of sweet? i think it's stupid honestly.