chapter one.

————————

"dude! i still cannot believe you punched that guys and then just left! what the fuck!" denki and sero kept laughing at me, their drunk asses kept falling down in the gravel and i kept having to pick them back up, even though i was definitely not anywhere close to sober either.

"shut up! i'd love to see you beat that dude, he was like 6'4 i swear!" i laughed, continuing to walk along the neighborhood road, the gravel and rocks making sounds as the three of us stumble towards our houses. it was almost 3am so it was pitch black out and the only light came from the street lights littered along the road and everyone was probably asleep in their houses, but we couldn't give a damn, we were too busy laughing our asses off at stupid shit we just did at the party we had just came from.

just dudes being guys.

"alright i'll see you guys at school on Monday!" sero yelled before he headed to his window to sneak back in. denki and i continued walking down the street to my house. it was nice being friends with people that lived close to me, these nights were the only nights i felt okay about my life, even if couldn't totally remember them.

"aright bakugou, i'll see you soon! take care dude." denki pats my shoulder, "wanna get something to eat tomorrow?"

"duh, i'll see you tomorrow dumbass." i said before sneaking in the back to climb into the kitchen window since my room was on the second floor and i'm not trying to break a leg.

now when i tell you trying to sneak back in through a window while drunk and high isn't the best idea, as i am now on the floor, but getting up i saw the cabinet doors open and my sisters lucky charms out on the island.

"i swear emi if you're up at 3am again-"

what the actual fuck is that. a red haired boy stands in front of me wearing a stupid red and green outfit along with a pointy hat with a big ass bell on the top and... pointy ears? i don't know but he's eating my sisters lucky charms.

"i'm too intoxicated for this tonight, i'm going to bed." i continued to walk up the stairs slowly not to make a creak in the wood and flopped on my bed, falling asleep instantly, not caring about changing or getting under the covers.

                       —————————

ok so i'm gonna act like i didn't just steal some girls cereal and run into her drunk older brother at 3am for him to just ignore me? like damn not even a "who are you?"

"Iida or momo are going to kill me" i sigh out loud, getting back from my shift to go report.

ding!

from: midorya  🥦
the rest got back from their shift, come 2 the cafè, i miss you dude

send to: midorya 🥦
sure lol i'll be there in a second, miss u 2

                       —————————

"kirishima! finally you're here!" tsuya called me over to the booth the rest of my friends were sitting in, they already got some hot chocolate and other sweets order, "here's some hot chocolate, thought you might want if"

"thank you tsu," i sigh sitting down, running my hands through my red hair, sipping the hot drink.

"not to me rude kiri, but you look like shit," todoroki looks at me with his eyebrow knotted together in worry.

"swear jar!" aoyama shouted followed by a couple rolled eyes

"uh yeah i'm probably going to get chewed out by Iida tonight," i sighed, sulking in my seat," i let a teenager see me."

"you what?!" midorya yelled and everyone gasped, " please take me you use the mind-wiping dust?"

"he had already gone upstairs before i could! said something about being drunk," i said in defense, " plus i don't even know how to use the dust that well, i'd probably mess up anyways."

"thank claus for alcohol." uraraka sighs, " let's just hope you don't get in too much trouble for that kiri, you know how strict he can be with that stuff."

"i'll probably just get a lecture about being careful, sent to the marshmallow room by momo and then they'll make me take more classes on how to use the dust and my powers."

"you really need to get a hang of that or you'll get caught sooner or later," tanya said while chewing on her cake she got from the café.

"chew please?" todoroki said.

"sorry," she gulped down the rest of her food, "but seriously how did you even get caught?"

"uh well," i laughed awkwardly, not really knowing what to says. " i just got a little distracted by some fo the food they had and he came in at 3am and saw me in the kitchen...."

"KIRI!" they all shouted at me.

                   —————————

"i fucking hate school," i sigh looking up at my ceiling, feelings gross and sick, regretting my decision of not eating or changing my clothes before falling asleep last night.

slowly getting ready for school knowing damn well after 1st hour denki and i are gonna dip and head to waffle house, but i continue to get ready, wash my face and put on the stupid school uniform and walk downstairs.

what?

the cereal box is still out and open on the island? emi and mom are both still asleep?

no ways.

"OH MY GOD A DEMON WAS IN MY KITCHEN!"

"katsuki!" i heard a shout from upstairs followed by a bang on the ceiling.

"sorry mom!"

"oh my fucking god their really was a demon in my kitchen last night." i whisper to myself before booking it out the door, skipping breakfast, and heading to school to tell denki.

                           ———————-
heyy! pretty short first chapter but i should have chapter 2 up very soon:)

vote + comment (it's really appreciated!)

- astro