Chapter 59: Give Me a Massage

Start from the beginning

Jian Qiaoxin hurriedly said: "I will definitely come with the gift at that time!"

After speaking, he finally remembered Yan Gan next to him, with a smile on his small face, looking at him eagerly: "Will we go together then?"

Yan Gan was having a sour look on as he was looking at Jian Qiaoxin, but didn't smile, "Are you interested in other people's weddings?"

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he was a little puzzled: "What, what's wrong?"

The opposite Aunt Zhang understood it. She hurriedly said, "Xiao Xin, when are you and A Gan going to have your wedding? There are still a lot of good days this year. Besides, I heard that Ran Ran just had his full moon. This is a happy event. If you do it this year, wouldn't it be double fortune?"

Jian Qiaoxin was caught off guard by being asked. He also exchanged thoughts with Yan Gan. The surprise came so quickly that he almost didn't have time to think about it.

Aunt Zhang, who was on the opposite side, still looked at him with interest. It would be impolite if he didn't answer what the elder asked. Jian Qiaoxin felt that Yan Gan's gaze on his side was also falling on his body, as if a sharp object was pointing at his back.

He tried to think hard, his ears were stained red, and he whispered softly: "I...I follow Mr. Yan's arrangement, also it's still early."

Aunt Zhang poured out the soup from the thermos, and the aroma of the soup instantly overflowed. She said, "It's not early. You are 25 this year. Although A Gan released to the public that he is 27 but his actual age on his ID is not young anymore. He is actually 30, how could it be too early?"

After listening to this, Jian Qiaoxin almost instantly remembered someone had told him about Yan Gan and his situation in the Yan family.

If this was true, Yan Gan should be the eldest son of the Yan family. However, after returning to the Yan family, Xing Rou did not want the public to know about the scandals of the Yan family, or in other words, she selfishly did not want to let the title of the eldest son of her son be taken away. She decisively changed Yan Gan's age abruptly.

The age registered on the ID card and the age released to the public are not the same.

If he thought about it carefully, none of it was real: wrong birthday, wrong age, or even...

"What do you think?" Yan Gan sat beside him with his long arms on the sofa behind Jian Qiaoxin. This gesture made it look like he was holding the person in his arms. His tone was lazy: "Why, you dislike Uncle being older?"

Jian Qiaoxin regained his senses, he shook his head quickly, and proved himself innocent: "You're not old, even though you're only five years older than me, you don't look old at all."

What he said was true, Yan Gan looked really young, not 27, even if he said he is 25, it was believable.

"Doesn't look old?" Yan Gan repeated meaningfully, with a smirk at the corner of his mouth. He leaned over and leaned into Jian Qiaoxin's ear, his voice a little hoarse: "It's not too old, do you want to try."

? ? ?

Jian Qiaoxin stared at him dumbfounded, and then slowly, a flush of red on his face: "I didn't mean that, you, be serious."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Uncle has to prove himself."

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at Aunt Zhang who was still holding the soup and didn't notice them over here. He lowered his voice: "Be quiet, there are still people around!"

Yan Gan said meaningfully: "If no one is around, can we do it?"

"..."

Be serious, I'm scared.