"Sure.. I've never cooked anything before." Pico said, placing down Pico Jr.

They walked to Keith's kitchen, had some marble counters and had a light theme to it. He led Pico to the stove and turned around to face him.

"What do you want to cook?" Keith asked.

"Maybe some simple stuff, like eggs or pancakes?" Pico shrugged.

"We can start with eggs!" Keith chimed.

Pico went to the fridge and grabbed a few eggs.

"Are there two types of eggs? I've heard you can make them to scrambled and sunny side up." Pico said, making sure.

"Oh yeah! We can do sunny side up." Keith said as he got two pans, cooking oil, and two spatulas

"First we turn up the heat to medium then add some cooking oil and let it sit for a few minutes." Keith said.

Pico nodded as he watched Keith turn up his stove to medium, he did the same to his spot. Then he added the same amount of oil that Keith put in.

While they waited for the oil to heat up, Pico Jr started meowing. He was beside Keith rubbing his head on his leg. He picked him up and gave him small little kisses.

"I want kisses too." Pico frowned.

"Oh you'll get some." Keith said, walking towards Pico and giving him 3 kisses to the cheek.

"Satisfied?" Keith smirked.

"Yes." Pico blushed.

Keith looked at the pan then hovered his hand on top of the pan to see How hot it was, and did the same to Pico's pan.

"Okay Its ready now we're going to crack our eggs open."

"How are we going to do that?" Pico asked.

"Just watch me closely." Keith winked.

He tapped his egg twice then made a crack in the egg.

"Now that this is cracked, we use our hands to gently split it open and let it cook on out pan." Keith explained.

"Its simple really." Keith smiled as the egg sizzled in the pan.

"You try!"

Pico grabbed an egg and tapped it on the counter once softly, then the second time he made a crack.

"Thats good now use both hands to split it open on the pan." Keith instructed.

Pico used both of his hands to open the egg, he did it successfully. The eggs were now cooking.

"Good job!" Keith clapped.

"I'm now pro!" Pico jokingly said, putting his hands in the air.

Keith laughed and looked at his egg, so did Pico.

Pico watched very closely until the oil splattered and a little landed on his skin making him hiss.

"You didn't tell me that oil can splatter!" Pico whined.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Keith said, holding his arm.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Pico said.

"Okay."

He looked at his egg and used the spatula to lift the egg and see if it was cooked or not. Then he splashed some hot oil on top of the egg to make the raw bits cook.

"Try what I did!" Keith said.

Pico was a little confused on how to hold a spatula but he managed to do it. It was a little difficult to splash oil but Keith helped him and he eventually got used to it.

"Ooh we got some eggs." Pico hummed.

"Now, to take it out of the pan." Keith said.

Pico watched closely. Keith lifted the egg up gently using his spatula, grabbing a plate first before tilting the egg to get most of the oil off. He then put his cooked sunny side up egg on the plate and sprinkled some pepper on it.

"Ta da!" Keith said.

"You try!"

He lifted his egg up with the spatula, then tilted it to drain most of the oil. Keith handed him a plate and he placed his egg on there. Keith sprinkled some pepper on there and clapped.

"You made your first egg!" Keith cheered.

"Should we try each others?" Keith said, turning off the heat of the stove.

"Sure."

They cut their eggs in half and exchanged halfs and tried each other's first.

"Yours is really good Keith." Pico complimented.

"Thanks! Yours is good too. Pretty nice for a first timer." Keith said.

"Thanks." Pico felt flustered.

"Can I stay here for tonight?" Pico asked.

"Sure! You're my boyfriend so you can stay how long you'd like." Keith chuckled.

"True." Pico said, finishing his eggs.

Then finished their eggs and placed it in the dishes.

"I'll wash it." Pico said.

"No I will." Keith said.

"You helped me cook, now I'll do the dishes." Pico exclaimed.

"I-"

"I will do it." Pico sounded pissed.

"Okay, whatever you say." Keith said, walking away and playing with Pico Jr.

-

Once he finished placing all the dishes in the dishwasher, he went to see Keith in his room. It was a modern room. It had a gaming setup, LED lights, and a queen bed.

"Nice room. Its so comfy." Pico said, sitting on his bed.

"Thanks." Keith said, sitting beside him.

Pico turned to face Keith and cupped his cheeks. With no warning, Pico kissed Keith. Their lips collided. It took a few seconds for Keith to kiss back.

Pico entered Keith's mouth now proceeding to make out with him. Keith had to admit he was a good kisser.

They broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva.

"I love you." Pico said.

"I love you too."

"I love you more." Pico smirked.

"I love you more." Keith smiled.

"I love you for infinity." Pico said.

"Do you mean it?" Keith said.

"I do, I really do." Pico honestly said.

"I believe you. Keith said. Laying down on the bed, tired.

"I'll love you until the end."

"There will be no end." Keith said.

"Then Its settled." Pico smiled, looking at Keith's face then giving him a kiss on the nose.

The couple then fell asleep, the moonlight shining brighter than ever.

This was a miracle, seeing his boyfriend after years.

He will be with him forever.