louispartridge_ milliebobbybrown I didn't know who was gonna be there!

username OMG! My two favorite people meeting!!!

- view more comments -

———

Once Louis sees Millies latest Instagram post he excuses himself from his family's party and walks outside to call Millie.

———

"Oh! There's Bill!  He did come." Finn pointed out.

Alyce's eyes go wide and she squeals, "Let's go, I wanna meet him."

Finn gives her yet another confused look and mutters "Okay."

Millie's phone began to ring - that you could barely hear since the music was so loud.  Millie grabbed her phone and her eyes slightly widened at the contact name. "Um... I will be right back."  Finn and Alyce muttered something like 'Okay', and then Millie answered her phone and put the phone up to her ear, and covered her other ear with her finger.

After Millie left, Alyce and Finn walked towards the small group of the IT cast. 

-

"Hey, Louis," Millie said once she found a quiet enough place to hear her conversation.  "Before you say anything, don't get mad at me okay?  I invited you to come and you couldn't anyway."

"No, you're right, I wouldn't be able to go.  Thank you for the offer though."

Millie smiled, "Yeah, of course."

"Hey—um, did she go with anyone?"

"Um, yeah, she went with Finn."  Millie shifted uncomfortably.  "As friends,"  she added.

Louis nodded slowly.  He knew he couldn't get jealous, they didn't even know each other. "Ah, okay... I gotta go, my family is waiting for me and they are gonna serve dinner soon."

"Okay, bye,"

"Bye."

-

liked by alyce_ellison, itslily_olsen, theo_martin, and 1,975,367 others

finnwolfhardofficial: @alyce_ellison when she saw Bill Skarsgård at the party...

- Comments -

itslily_olsen Of course she was smh

username itslily_olsen I'm confused!!

itslily_olsen username Bill is one of her many celebrity crushes ;)

alyce_ellison itslily_olsen HEY! Don't expose me like that!!

username alyce_ellison it's okay, I understand

username OMG I LOVE SARAH PAULSON!

alyce_ellison username SAME!!

username alyce_ellison AHH you responded!

theo_martin Omg this photo describes Alyce wherever we go and there are celebrities

username theo_martin LMAO she forgets she's famous sometimes

itsjamesclark theo_martin FR!

username James and his dry responses ^ smh

username username LMAO

- view more comments -

———

When Millie was done with her conversation with Louis, she moved across the large room to accompany Noah.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Finn nudged Alyce's shoulder.

Alyce nodded, "It was nice meeting you," Alyce said to Bill and walked shoulder to shoulder with Finn as they walked somewhere quiet.

"What's up?" Alyce asked as she turned around to face Finn.

Finn stood tall, hands in his pockets. He was nervous as hell but he tried not to show it.

Obviously, he didn't try hard enough because Alyce still noticed but said nothing - waiting for him to speak.

"Okay, first off, whatever I say I don't want it to affect our friendship."

Alyce nodded slowly, gesturing him to continue. She had a feeling of what he was about to say.

"Okay," Finn took a deep breath, "What I wanted to say was that I've liked you for a while. As I said, I don't want this to ruin our friendship at all if you don't feel the same way, I just wanted to tell you."

Alyce didn't say anything at first, she just blinked. She remembered the conversation she had with Lily the same day Finn had asked her to be his plus one... -

"Yeah, he definitely likes you." Lily's voice rang in her head. "It's pretty obvious, I'm not gonna lie."

And Lily had been right. Because now Finn was right in front of Alyce confessing his feelings and Alyce didn't know what to say.

Alyce snapped out of her thoughts and gave Finn an apologetic look. "Finn, I am so sorry if I gave you the wrong signals."

Finn slowly nodded, "Yeah, no, It's not your fault, I - uh, I understand." Finn wasn't going to lie to himself, his heart hurt. He was heartbroken. But he wasn't going to blame Alyce for that. It wasn't her fault that she didn't catch feelings.

Alyce felt so bad, but she knew it wasn't her fault. Alyce then pulled Finn into a tight embrace. "And no, this doesn't change anything about our friendship."

Finn didn't seem so tense after she said that. He was relieved.

They pulled away and Alyce smiled, "Are you hungry? I think they just started serving dinner."