Davina dropped her sister's hand with a tired sigh as she let go of the hold on her magic and glanced over at Imogen before turning her attention to the blonde whimpering in front of her. "You should start to feel, like, a weight lifting."

"And your cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense." Josh supplied in a fake cheerful voice as he dropped a file onto the floor next to her but the sunlight streaming through the window caught his hand and his skin immediately started to burn, making him wince in pain as he jerked his hand back into the shadow the curtain provided.

"I promise, as soon as the world stops hunting us, I will find you a lapis lazuli gemstone and perform the daylight ring spell." Imogen told the fledging vampire kindly as she stood up from her spot on the floor and walked over to gently touch his arm with a smile on her lips, making him look at her with smile on his own.

"I know, just... don't worry about that right now."

A frown pulled at the edge of Cami's lips as she slowly reached over to pick up a piece of paper with a sketch of the secret language she had learned from her twin brother and she unsteadily climbed to her feet before stumbling backwards until the back of her knees hit the couch, "I remember why I wrote this. I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919. Klaus compelled me to tell him about you, Imogen, to spy on you. That's what he said yesterday, before he told me to forget. I'm remembering."

"It's okay. This is good, Cami." The brunette assured her softly as she sat down on the couch next to her with a smile and glanced over at Davina with a questioning frown, making the younger witch nod slightly, before she turned back to Cami. "Let's take you back more."

Cami nodded slightly with a determination expression as Imogen placed her hands on her temples and narrowed her blue eyes in concentration as she felt magic flow from her stomach all the way to her fingertips like electricity passing along a metal wire.

A series of images flashed through Cami's subconscious as she cringed against the pain and she gripped the edge of the couch cushion as she saw Klaus' face appear in her mind, his accented voice recounted the words, 'Leave New Orleans. Forget me. Your brother was ill. You have no reason to stay.'

Imogen watched helplessly as a small drop of scarlet red blood began to leak from Cami's nose and her eyes clouded over as she fell into a trance, remembering every single memory that had been compelled into the dark abyss of her subconscious.

___________________________

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus pronounced in a bored voice laced with irritation as he leaned his elbow on the mantel behind him and Marcel shot him an annoyed glare as he continued pacing in front of the window, flexing his fingers restlessly every few seconds.

"Imogen wouldn't let her just leave, she knows the witches want her back." The former king argued quietly as he crossed his arms over his chest before dropping his hands back to his side instantly. Worry clouded his features as he stared out the window at the backyard of the compound and he gritted his teeth in frustration as he tried to stop himself from going to the worst possible scenario in his mind.

"Unless your pet witch decided to use Davina as a bargaining chip to gain favour from French Quarter coven." The hybrid pondered out loud with a smirk on his lips as he glanced at Marcel from the corner of his eye, trying to get a response from his former protégé.

"Imogen would never do that!" Marcel snapped angrily as he spun around to face Klaus with a thunderous expression, indisputably positive that Imogen would never do anything to put her sister in danger. He had to stop himself from revealing the truth to Klaus because he wanted to defend Imogen but he knew that she wouldn't want her secrets to get out, especially when she trusted him enough to tell him. "She would never do that to Davina and she would never go back to the witches."