Chapter 11

This chapter kind of creeps me out, just saying. But if you still like it please vote or comment!

The next day, Harry was nowhere to be seen. They were getting worried.
"Let's go check the common room." said Ron.

They all started to walk with Ginny behind them and a floating note pricked her head. Ginny quietly opened it.   

Meet me in the room of requirement. Tell NO ONE.

-A

It was probably Harry. Ginny slowly walked away and saw the wall where she could enter the room of requirement.

I need the room where Harry is. She thought.

Suddenly a huge black metal door started to form and she went in.

"Ginny! Get out! It's a trap! Go!' shouted a voice coming from the corner of the dark room. She actually considered leaving but she couldn't, Harry was somewhere here.

The room was pitch black. She took her wand out.

"Lumos." she said quietly. Her wand then had a light at the tip of it. It was somewhat helpful. She looked around and her heart stopped at the sight of a cloaked figure with a mask on. At first she thought it was a death eater (a dark wizards follower) but then she saw the figure's bright pink shoes who could only belong to one person.

"Cho, what the hell are you doing? You freaked me out!" yelled Ginny.

But the figure didn't move. It just stared at her. Ginny was really scared now. She walked towards the figure with the creepy mask and slowly took it off.
She screamed as loud as she could. The figure was Ron?

But his face started to distort to Luna Lovegood's face and then Neville's and Hermione's and then her's. It started to speak in a low dark thundering voice.

"We're not going to hurt you." said the scary Ginny.

"We?" asked Ginny shaking.

The room lit up from the sides to reveal about a hundred more cloaked and masked figures. They all walked forward to Ginny and shouted spells at and then all she could see was darkness as she closed her eyes.

"GINNY!" yelled a voice.

Her eyes opened and she felt someone hug her very tightly.

"Hermione?" asked Ginny in a dozed off voice.

"Wait! They have him in the room of requirement! I was there! And they kept him!" said Ginny.

"Who?" asked Ron who was also standing beside Hermione.

"Harry. Wait. Why are we in the common room? Why is it so dark out, it's only 4:00 pm." said Ginny confused.

"Harry's been upstairs the entire night in his bed." said Ron also confused.

"Wait, it was all a dream?" asked Ginny.

"Yes. You were screaming so I came downstairs and Ron came after." said Hermione.

"What were you dreaming about?" asked a voice behind Ron.

Ginny sat up.

"Harry!"

She grabbed him and gave him a big hug.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now." said Ginny.

"You guys can go. Thanks." Hermione left with Ron. And Harry was about to go too until Ginny brought him to her and they both laid down on the couch and fell asleep like that.

But Ginny still couldn't get that nightmare out of her head.