Chapter 3

Harry's POV:

Dean! I felt like stabbing him or putting a hex on him. He left Ginny alone. Although it did give me a chance to be with her but only for a minute. What kind of boyfriend is he? That word made me gag, I don't want him to be with her anymore. I don't know what kind of feeling this is. But knowing Ginny's with someone else and not me makes me feel mad. 

"What do you want Dean?" I asked politely.

"What I want is for you to stop snogging my girlfriend." Dean replied coldly.

"We weren't doing anything Dean. He's my friend and he was being nicer to me than you have in ages." said Ginny.

Heat rose to my cheeks. Harry get ahold of yourself. She didn't even look at you and you're blushing. Man up. I tried to look manly but I don't think it worked.

"Fine, you weren't even that hot anyways." He smirked.

And I punched him. Yup. Right between the eyes. And he fell. And I laughed.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Ginny's POV:

We went to the gryffindor common room together and sat down in front of the fire.There was no one in the common room except them. Harry seemed quite happy by this and so was I. He instantly put his arm around me and brought me close to him. He stared at me as I smiled. He looked nervous. And the thought of Harry Potter getting nervous and shy around me was absolutely unpredictable.

I was really happy with him. I forgot all my worries with him. I had to fight my feelings. But his smile and eyes were just too much to handle. So I put my lips on his and kissed him. I was so embarrassed when he didn't kiss back.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Harry! Please don't be mad, I didn—

This time he placed his lips on mine as our tongues danced together. I tugged on his hair as his hands roamed around my body. I broke it because someone kept nagging in my mind. 

"What are you going to do about Cho?"

"Oh I broke up with her? She was getting really clingy and annoying and I realized I didn't have feelings for her anymore. I had them for someone else all this time."

"Well, then what are we going to do about Ron? Because I'm pretty sure he won't like - whatever this is." I stated. 

"Let's not worry about that right now." said Harry putting an arm around me once again.....