twenty-four🖤

Beginne am Anfang

she laughed, "should be saying the same to you. i know yo ass ain't sleep, but can you come with me to the store?"

darrall nodded his head following behind her with his hands in his pockets.

"cold as hell, fuck." he rubbed his hands together for what seemed to be the 100th time.

"you still not used to the weather?" she asked him.

"hell nah. ian never gone be used to this shit." he replied opening the door for her.

she thanked him going inside, "can you wait out here?" she asked him.

he shrugged, he pulled out a wood lighting it.

after five minutes she left the store. she had a bag and pulled out some fuzzy peaches handing some to darrall.

"thanks." he mumbled eating some.

the continued walking around talking about, really nothing.

"so you and nya finally done?" she asked catching him off guard.

"what you mean by that folks?" he laughed.

she shook her head, "that came out wrong. i meant like y'all relationship."

darrall nodded, "it's been done for a while, why?"

she shrugged, "shit just making conversation."

"oh. how bout you? you fuck wit anyone?" he asked her.

she shook her head, "nah, i'm convinced i'm meant to stay single, unless you tryna change that."

she mumbled the last part but darrall caught it.

he laughed, "chill shordy."

they walked passed a neighbourhood circling the block, the same black car came to a stop slowly.

darrall was caught up in the conversation with liyah he didn't notice until he felt something warm on his right leg.

because of the familiar feeling he pulled out his gun shooting back.

with the amount of bullets he shot he was sure he hit one.

his body dropped down to the floor and he was coughing up blood, liyah kneeled in front of him mumbling sorry before running into the car, it drove off quickly.

darrall looked to the right of him seeing a familiar face on the floor to where the car parked along with another body.

he smiled, he got his licc back so nobody would have to for him.

his vision became blurry and the last thing he seen before closing his eyes for the last time were people standing over him, trying to help him.

7:42 pm

"why won't he answer his phone?"

nylasia has been calling darrall's phone non stop, he was supposed to come by her house at 5 to help her get back on her feet.