twenty-four🖤

december 27, 2019

omniscient
5:37 am

"i know ny. it's cool fasho, imma pull up to yo crib later aight? i love you too, see you later gang."

darrall hung up the phone after having a conversation with nylasia, she had called him after realizing that the way she was acting was childish and decided to apologize.

darrall rubbed his hands together blowing on them due to the cold chicago weather.

he was still getting used to it being as though he was from memphis.

he was wearing his black timbs, amiri jeans, and a black nike puffer jacket.

he made his way towards the block meeting up with a few of the guys.

he checked his burner making sure it was loaded and off safety.

anything can happen in these streets, he thought to himself.

he always gotta be ready for anything, it's been this way since he was younger.

and he has to be even more careful due to the fact that his music careers blowing up. even though he has a couple million views on youtube, he hasn't decided to leave the hood just yet.

he dapped up trey, corey, and nick leaning onto the building.

"what y'all got going on?" he asked.

they shrugged, "same shit gang. gotta deliver a few shit then prolly hit a function later." nick said his hands in his pants.

trey smoked a few hits passing it to darrall. darrall took it reluctantly, hitting it twice before passing it back to him.

"you slept yet?" corey asked.

darrall scrunched his face up, "nigga you analyzing me or something?"

corey laughed, "all em big words. you tryna leave the hood?"

the rest of them busted out laughing, "foe yo ass ain't leaving fasholy." nick said shaking his head.

"man forget y'all." corey shook his head pulling his phone out.

prolly texting someone, darrall thought.

corey put his phone back in his pocket. darrall pulled his out replying to a text christian had sent him asking if he's pulling up to the crib, which he responding saying 'fashoo💙'.

chris👣: aight bet, stay safe gang💙

he turned his phone off putting it back into his pocket, he noticed a black car pull up, getting out of it was nylasia friend liyah.

"fuck she doin here?" he mumbled.

she walked over to them greeting them all, giving corey a nod but darrall didn't catch it.

"hey darrall, you good?" liyah asked giving him a hug.

he was so oblivious to the fact, he didn't even hug her back. "yeah i'm straight. what you doing out here this early? you should be sleep."