𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"So we're still going to my place to study right?"

"Yes, me and l/n are going to fail without your help."

You, Hori, and Miyamura just got off of school and were walking to Hoir's place. There was an upcoming test, and you needed all the help you could get.

You and Hori have been bestfriends since your first year in high school. In your second year you meet Miyamura. You have always been attracted to his looks. When you got to know him and how sweet he actually was, you couldn't help but fall harder.

Walking into the girls house, you take your shoes off and take a seat at the table, followed by the others.

"Hold on, I'll get something for us to drink." Hori gets up and goes to the kitchen, leaving you and Miyamura alone.

"l/n?"

"Hm?"

"I was thinking, since you like to cook, you could come over and make something with me..?" Miyamura asked, making eye contact.

Before you could answer Hori comes back into the room, making her presence very known. "Alright I'm back!" She gives you a small glare before sitting down. Right in between you and Miyamura. "let's get started."

"I don't get it..."

"I can explain it if you don't mind. '' You put your paper next to Miyamura and started going over the problem.

"That makes much more sense, thanks." He smiles.

"No problem."

"it's getting late, we should clean up." Hori says standing up. She grabs the extra blanket she took out, walking to the closet. When she reached to put it away she was too short. "Miyamura, can you help me real quick?"

"Yea." He stops what he was doing and walks over to Hori in the other room, leaving you.

You continued to clean up trying not to think of them together, alone.

Miyamura leaned over Hori putting the blanket on the highest shelf. "If that's all I'll head out." He smiled.

He walked back into the main room to see you by the door about to put your shoes on. He goes up to you, doing the same. Right when you were about to walk out, Hori called. "Can I talk to you y/n? It'll only take a sec."

You turn to her then Miyamura, he gives you a nod then walks out the door. "So what's up?" You turn around.

"I know you like Miyamura. I do too."

Chapters aren't going to be this short