Mila knew she should not say a thing, this could be a trap, it probably was but at this point she didn't care. After all, her papa did leave her. "This is all I've ever known," her accent more prominent than it was hours before. Small parts of her façade fading away. Natasha jerked her head back in surprise, she's Russian. Horrible memories plagued her mind from her own time in Russia, the Red Room, the KGB, all of it. Her plan just flew out the window.

She wanted to feel sorry for her, but she had killed Nick and she needed answers. "I'm going to need more than that Mila".

Her head jerked up to look at the red haired woman. She noticed she had a similar green in her eyes that she had. "What more do you want? I have nothing to give to you". She knew what she wanted and Mila wanted nothing more than to tell her who was behind all this, but she couldn't. Even though he left her behind, she still loved her papa and she couldn't just give him up. 

"Tell me who you work for, that's all. If you tell me that I can work on you being released, without charges." She sounded desperate and that almost made Mila let her walls down, but she stood tall.

"I don't work for anyone. I told you, my whole life has been like this, I never said I worked for anyone but myself," her attitude would surely get her in trouble. Natasha was getting annoyed. She slammed her hand on the table.

"I want to help you Mila, you have to tell me the truth," her voice was loud and hurting. 

"There's nothing to tell you". Mila had picked up some information on who the person her papa killed was, as well as a bit about Natasha herself from the men that interrogated her. "If you want me to apologize for killing your friend I won't and if you want me to tell you who I work for you are never going to get an answer because there isn't one," she spat.

Natasha looked at the girl with sadness in her green eyes. She wanted to help her but if she didn't want to be helped, so be it. Two can play at this game. "But you weren't alone. Witness say that there was a man on the rooftop with you that night. So if you work for no one, who was he?" Her Russian accent slipping out.

Mila was stuck, she didn't know what to do. Her eyes glared daggers into Natasha as she tried to think of what to say. "That man was just a test, turns out he failed". 

"Did he? If you were the one who was captured and he was the one who got away, doesn't that make you the failure?" She was breaking the girl now.

"That depends on how you define failure Natasha," she mocked, a smirk finding it's way to her face. 

Natasha stared down at Mila's belt. The green and gold belt buckle catching her attention. Natasha gave her a smirk back, everything finally clicking. She stood up, looking down at Mila. "Whatever you say, Viper," she got really close to her face and stared her down. Mila took this time to knick something from the woman's pocket, her gaze never leaving Natasha's. She showed no reaction to being called the Viper. It wasn't until Natasha was at the door, turning to face Mila that she twitched. "The Viper and the Winter Soldier. What a pair," Natasha laughed, leaving the room and locking the young girl inside.

Mila banged her cuffed fists on the table in frustration, she had to get out of here. Pulling the bobby pin she stole from Natasha out from the space between her skin and the metal of the cuff, she began picking at the lock of the cuffs.

After struggling for a few moments she finally broke free. Untying the bandage from her leg, wrapping it loosely around her palm, waiting for the next man to walk into the room. As the door handle turned Mila prepared herself. The man looked up from his table to the empty chair Mila formerly sat at. A bloodied bandage wrapping itself around his face. Mila pulled hard enough until the man passed out on the floor. Swiping his key card and taser, she made her way out of the room and down the hall.