|Chapter 18|

Your pov:

I left about an hour ago. Not responding to anyone on my phone. No music. No podcasts. Just driving to get rid of my problems. I didn't even know how far I drove, but by now I knew I was in Malibu.

I checked my location on Snapchat, and winner winner chicken dinner I was in Malibu. I seen that all of the group chats were blown up, but I still didn't respond.

I went onto google and found the closest hotel to me and booked a one night stay. I drove to the hotel and just went up into my room and made a tiktok.

Eva's pov:

It's been like two hours now since Y/n left and I was worried. I checked all of her socials now I'm checking tiktok and she posted a video.

^y/n at 3:23^

Caption: pain.

@austin369: Didn't you just OD lol
^@y/n.y/l/n☑️: yup, ahaha^
@saboova: Sab, Anna, and Eva deserve a better friend, and Eva deserves a better girlfriend.
^@y/n.y/l/n☑️: ik^
^@evacudmore☑️: no, y/n is the best friend and or girlfriend that anyone could ever want.^
@pain_tok: do you still love her?
^@y/n.y/l/n☑️: yeah lol^
^@fortheboys: BAHAHAHA SHES IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESNT LOVE HER BACK^
@dababy420: you good bro
@annabannanxddd☑️: ily
^@y/n.y/l/n☑️: ily2 boon^
@connortanner: ily bro, come back.
@devvvyyy_☑️: what happened with you guys?
^@y/n.y/l/n☑️: call me^
@georgegreen28: Go overdose again or something no one wants you here.
@user1846: why you cryin?
Load more comments

I didn't like that people were comments about her overdosing and I didn't want her to do it again. I have an idea. I know Y/n will probably get the best hotel, so maybe we could find her by calling the hotels. I walked downstairs where almost all of the girls were and Dev was on the phone.

"Y/n, where'd you go?...You went that far?!..Okay, okay. What hotel are you at?.. The Surfrider Hotel, Malibu. Okay what room? 142? Okay thank you Y/n I'll be over in a little bit." Dev said and she hung up the phone "Go get your girl Eva."

All of the girls looked at me and I hugged Dev.

"Thank you so much." I whispered while hugging her.

"No problem." We pulled away from the hug and I grabbed my keys from the counter and I ran and started my car.

Malibu here I come.

Your pov:

I actually got a really nice hotel room for what I'm paying for. Malibu is a really nice place I love it, but I love Eva so much more. I just can't get over the fact that she slept with Connor. I love her so much, and if she just showed up at my hotel door right now I'd just stand there and hug her forever until she told me to get off.

I was lost in my thought until I heard a knock at my door. I got up, and put on some shorts because all I was in was my bra and boxers. I walked over to the door and opened it.

There she was. There stood Eva.

In a split second I embraced her in a hug. She didn't hesitate to hug me back.

"I'm sorry Y/n." She mumbled into my chest and sniffled.

"It's okay Eva...I forgive you. Let's talk inside okay?" We pulled away from the hug and went into the hotel room. I sat on the couch and so did Eva.

"How did you find out about it?" She asked me

"When I was cleaning your room I found a condom wrapper and his sweatshirt in your closet, so then I left your room and went by Zack, Emma, Sab, and Coop. Cooper hung out with Connor and he asked him his body count and...yeah." I said while Eva was playing with her rings.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"I knew Connor liked you to be honest. Before I had to go to Canada he was being all touchy with you. After we broke up I seen the way he looked at you in tiktoks. And stop saying sorry love I forgive you." She looked up and we kept eye contact.

I broke the eye contact and looked at the ground.  We sat there in silence for a while until she spoke up.

"Do- do you think we'll ever get back together and it'll work out?"

"I don't know Eva..maybe, but I need time. We might not ever work out, I don't know yet only time will tell."  Eva sighed and stood up.

"I think I should go back home, the girls are probably wondering when I'll come back."

"Yeah...okay, cya Eva." I said to her as she walked out of the hotel room.

Honestly I don't know if Eva and I will ever work out, like ever. I love her but now I can't trust her, well I can but it'll be hard. I don't want to keep getting hurt.

But I know that she changed me for the better the first time we dated.

——
End of chapter 18!
Sorry for the lack of uploading I've been super busy.
Word count; 1082