|Chapter 3|

Your pov: 

I got home and I texted Eva, and she said she would call me in five, so I talked to the boys, changed into grey sweatpants and a bra and waited for the call to come in on my laptop.  For a few minuets I thought she wasn't going to call but then I seen a FaceTime coming threw on my laptop so I answered it right away.  When the call connected I seen Eva in her bra, on her bed, drinking grape kool-aid. 

Eva's pov:

(Y/n- Y Eva- E) 

E: "Hey dummy." 

Y: "Hey looser." This is the first time that Y/n and I've ever been on FaceTime, and she is wearing grey sweatpants, and her print was really visible. 

Y: "Hey looser." Mmm just like the first time. 

E: "I had fun tonight, and about the kiss..." 

Y: "Yeah, I'm sorry I kissed you, and i-" 

E: "No dummy, I liked the kiss...it just brought back memories and I just wanted to say I'm sorry, when I was 17 I broke your heart, and I'm so, so, so sorry Y/n."  

Y: "You dont have to say sorry idiot, I forgave you years ago. I realized that all you wanted to do was grow in your career, and look where you at now, and yes. Maybe if we were both in Canada still we would have been dating for a long time, put look at us now." She said and laughed a little and set her lap top up so it was pointed at her stomach. 

Her body was so toned, and hot. She must of been working out all those years. I was staring at her sitting on her phone, and I heard her chuckle a little bit. 

E: "What are you laughing at dummy." She set her phone down and looked at me. 

Y: "Do you really have to ask me that question? I just caught you practically drooling over my body." I'm sorry but your just so hot Y/n what do you expect me to do. 

Y: "Yeah I know I'm hot but not as hot as you." 

E: "How the fuck did you know I just called you hot." 

Y: "You speak out loud my love." She said while laying down, and turning off her light and putting her led lights to red. 

Y/n and I were in my room just making out, and doing what kids do when we broke apart she found my led light remote and change them to red. 

"Why did you just turn them to red?" I asked Y/n as she stripped down into just her sports bra and boxers. I was already just in my bra and underwear so there was no point of me getting up and stripping down. She jumped back onto the bed and kissed me. 

"Doesn't red just get you in the mood to have seggy time?" She asked me saying sexy weird. 

"No it- actually never mind I'm not even going to say anything." She laughed at me and kissed me again 

"I love you Eva Cudmore." 

"Whats my last name?" 

"Cudmore?" 

"No, its Y/l/n silly."