"Here, take my school key, now go away!" He spat.

"Stop harassing me!" Alucard pleaded.

Pico picked up the key and placed it in his pocket. He smirked and shot up the chairs and killed Alucard with no mercy.

He walked out the door, traumatized yet feeling a little relaxed. He was stopped again by a guy with a pink Mohawk named Cyclops.

"Hey Pico! Looks like Cassandra has a crush on you!" Cyclops said as he pointed his shotgun at Pico.

Pico rolled his eyes and took out his shotgun and shot his gun away from Cyclops, leaving him distressed.

"Fuck me with a 10 foot pole! I can't believe it!" Cyclops went on his knees.

"Please, Pico! Don't kill me, I was just messing around!" Cyclops begged.

'Messing around?' Pico scoffed and thought in his head.

"I was told just to scare you! I wasn't gonna kill you!" Cyclops cried.

"Say your prayers!" Pico spat.

"You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!" Pico laughed.

"All I got to do is pull the trigger right here.." Pico mumbled, making Cyclops beg for the mercy he wasn't going to get.

He pulled the trigger and shot Cyclops in the head, making blood gush out.

He sighed and stared at Cyclops's corpse and walked past it, and in the bathroom, being greeted by another of Cassandra's goons, Hanzou.

The lights flashed on as he heard the sound of a blade, or a katana.

"This blade can turn your dick into a cocktail weiner." Hanzou said.

"Only a true ninja can master such a weapon." Hanzou added.

"I hope you are ready to die." Hanzou smiled.

Pico's heart started beating and he kept his guard.

"You will not be able to kill what you cannot see." Hanzou said.

"A true ninja can fight without his sense of sight."

"Having night vision goggles helps too."

The lights then turned off and Pico started breathing heavily. He heard Hanzou moving around and shot him a few times, but had been slashed 3 times before killing him.

He took his goggles and walked out the door, to the end of the hall. He walked in the last classroom and saw a massive fire covering a door. He quickly ran out and grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the flames.

He tried opening the door, but it's locked.

'It's locked..' Pico thought.

'I need to get a teacher key to get in, I wonder if my dead teacher has one.'

He walked out the room and ran down the hallway to his classroom and put on Hanzou's goggles. He examined the room and saw a key laying on the ground. He picked it up and ran back down the hall to the classroom and unlocked the door to see Cassandra standing beside a bomb and her minions.

"Not bad Prico." She smirked.

"You're already too late, however. The time of the punk rock/goth gestapo has come!" Cassandra said.

"Wish you were a part of it? You could've became a nonconformist just like the rest of us!" Cassandra cackled.

"But no- you had to express your individuality in forms other than your clothing."

"We are tired of people picking on us for how the was we dress. Vengeance is ours!" Once of her goons said.

"Society sucks, but you don't have to kill your classmates to stand out." Pico said.

"Try making the music instead of just listening to it."

"Better yet, make a website that lets you kill pop-icons."

"It doesn't matter anyway. You have failed the test of life, and I will take you all on if I must!" Pico yelled.

"You think I need these fucks to help me kill you?!" Cassandra snapped.

"To be honest, I don't give a shit about any of this society crap."

"I have other plans for this world."

She then killed her minions and turned into a horrible looking monster with her dick hanging out. Pico dodged what she threw at him and shot her where it hurts.

She eventually roared from defeat, about how Pico neutered her. He ran and went to his boyfriend's locker, taking a deep breath then knocking on it to see if anyone was there.

Knock..

Knock..

Knock..

A few seconds later, the locker door slowly opened. There stood the blue haired boy in distress. He ran to Pico and hugged him, then looked at his face.

"Oh Pico.. what happened?" Keith said, worried.

"It's hard to explain.." he then groaned from the pain since his injuries were still fresh.

Keith ripped a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his wound. Slowly applying pressure.

"It will be okay." Keith reassured.

The cops came and rescued all the remaining children in the school, including Pico and Keith. They didn't have school for the rest of the year so they hung out one last time at the park.

"Pico.." Keith said.

"Yes?"

"How was it like?"

"The shooting?" He said.

"Yes." Keith nodded.

"It was.. traumatizing." Pico said.

"I'm sorry." Keith said.

"There's no need to be sorry." Pico said, stroking Keith's hair.

"I'm sorry again.." Keith quietly sobbed.

"Shh it's okay." Pico comforted him.

"Come back here everyday?" Pico said.

"Yes.." Keith whispered.

The next day, Keith came but had to leave. He said he'll be back. The day after that, he never came.

Same with the day after that day.

Turned to weeks.

Months..

Years.

Oh could he have been so stupid? Keith disappeared out of nowhere. Leaving him alone. He moved, now becoming a little depressed and still traumatized from the school shooting.

He was still desperate to find Keith.

Where could he have gone..?