Chapter twenty-eight: se faufiler

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am currently washing my face multiple times breathing heavily thinking about what just happened yesterday night. I didn't expect him to be here too. Why does the past keeps going back to itself? Why am i included again?

The fact that ive already been encountered my lover from the past makes me anxious. I guess i can't really runaway from the past, but i think there's a reason why we're all reuniting together again. What could it be?

Jennie was not with me today, she's at Lisa's residence. I told her that it was not a good idea to sneak out. Maybe i shouldn't have told her to pursue her happiness, because her feelings for Lisa will be teh caused of all of the problems.

As much as she gets close to that woman, the more alot of people will get included by their relationship. I'm afraid that ive already met jungkook in this lifetime. Which means that, in no time all of us will be facing each other again. And it was already starting to happen step by step.

I don't know how to solve this. Could someone possibly knows about our past? I only know Jennie but i can't tell her that i know about our past too. Jennie was the reason why Mia died thousand years ago i felt guts of being mad at her before but, now. I just can't be mad at her at some point, i like her or should i say i love her.

I also found out that Jisoo has been snaking upon Lisa for these past few years they've been friends. I can't believe that she was collaborating with that crazy woman Atina. I must give lisa a warn but im pretty sure she won't believe me and just laugh at my face.

I pity her. I know she has alot of problems including the disappearance of Jennie. I found out that her company got bankrupt and it was a huge mess for her. This is what im afraid of. Once the problems started to chase us, there will be more and a multiple problems ahead.

Jennie needs to make a serious and sincere decision in time. They can't be together anymore i won't let them. It's better if Jennie stay with me instead of that trouble maker woman. I'm sorry Jennie but this selfish decision of mine was the only thing i could think to save all of us.

Infact, Lisa is pretty handsome and attractive at the same time. She cant catch alot of girls by her looks. There's no way she wouldn't be inlove and moved on as soon as possible. She was dating that woman, Somi.

As long as she was dating with another woman,i will do my action to court Jennie. I know she wouldn't let me because she only treats me as ber friend. But, I'll keep fighting until she can return my feelings for her.

This day will be the last time they'll be seeing each other. I'm saving money for us so we can fly to another country. That would be better so we can stay out of the problem.

"Big bro!" Aiden called me. I shaked my head and smiled forcefully. This is one of the reason why i keep running away from the situation. There's no one who can protect Aiden other than me.

LISA'S POV

Thank God i don't have work today i can rest the whole day. I stretch my arms and yawned. Day after day, im getting better and better and starting to accept the reality. I'm happy that im slowly moving on. I guess?

"Hey lisa, what were you thinking huh" wendy butt in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Wendy had been visiting me almost once a week telling me about what's going on between Joy and her. I'm not even interested, it sucks hearing about your friend's lovelife.

"What again,stop bothering me" i said in frustration and she huffs

"Srop frowning will you? You look like you're older than your mother Lisa! I promised!" Wendy burst into laugther. I rolled my eyes and hissed