"I do-dont know nong..Gu-Gulf he ha-hates me..he said he doe-doesnt want to see me..I-I lost him" he started crying

Type Natasha hugged him

"Dont cry daddy...we'll convince papa to stay with us" Type said

"No type...Daddy can not stay here...Please take care of yourself. And promise me you'll always be her big brother..you both will look out for each other..."

"Yes daddy..Type promise...but where daddy is going?"

"Daddy has some work..he will back in few days...Natasha..be a good girl okay? Take care of everyone..And remember always daddy loves you both" he hugged them and cried hard.

He got up and hugged Myra "Myra..thankyou...thankyou for looking out for me...You are the best sister..please look out for Gulf. I know you're close to him. "

Then he went to his mother "Maa...I love you...thankyou for being best mother. You did everything for us. Though things were bad, but realised..thankyou..please give the same love to Gulf and Type." hugged her.

"so-son.. "

"please maa..dont say anything.. Im not strong enough.."
She nodded but tears were flowing off.

He then saw two more important people..

Mae pho..

He went to hug Mae.."Mae...im sorry...i dint fulfill my promise...please for-forgive me.. But mae...tell Gulf I loved him..I will love him forever.."

Then last he went to Pho..

"Im sorry Pho...I dint fulfill the promise...I couldnt make him happy...im sorry for disappointing you.."
He took out some papers and a box

"pho...please give this to Gulf when he cools down. Tell him to forgive for whatever wrong I did..."

He reached near main door....

"I love you all...please take care of my baby..."
Tears were flowing continuously..
It was heart breaking moment...

He looked at Mawin "Mawin can you one last time help phi? Please drop me to airport..."

He nodded and both of them left the house.

Mrs. Suppasit fell on ground crying...
"th-this is all be-because of me...I broke them...I sh-should die..."

Mae hugged her..she was crying too..
"No...dont say this..."

"Mrs. Suppasit...they're meant for each other...destiny will bring them together.." pho said.

Natasha and Type ran and hugged Mrs. Suppasit
"Granny...we have to bring them together..." Natasha said

"But...we pr-promised Mew that we wont get in-involve...He would tell Gulf...but Gulf di-dint listen." she said

"our kids are idiot...they love each other so much that they dont know...they never understand things at right time.. Last time we let things go wrong...but not this time.." Mae said

"Maa...we have to tell phi Gulf truth..we have to stop Phi Mew..."

"yes granny...daddy should not leave papa...we have to help them .."

"so what are we waiting for? Lets go and talk to Gulf..." pho said excitedly..

They all rushed to Gulf's home.
Gulf was still crying...

Bright Win had promised Mew they wont interfere...
but they heard the honk ....
They saw whole family coming...

"Dada Bright...where is papa?"

"He is upstairs. He is crying really bad.."

"This kid...come we have to talk to him" Pho said.

Only Pho went inside the room..

"Gulf Kanawut! Come out within a minute otherwise You have to face the wrath.."

Gulf cant ignore his dad..he wiped his tears and outside his room and saw the whole family...

"wh-why is everyone he-here?" his eyes were swollen

Mrs. Suppasit came in front of him and

did something he had never thought of ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Only One more chapter is left...

I cant believe this story is coming to an end ...
Ps: Im crying :(

For one last time !

Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback!