(Chapter 7) Helpless.

Hola peepies.. ❤️

I know its been long since I last updated but kya karun now a days am using insta more and being a lazy ass.

Sorry dudes.

Previously

Sidd said something I don't know.

Now continuing........

Avu's pov.

He was soo drunk and he took me to his rrom and lo.. Locked the door.. Bu.. But why.?? What he told next shocked me to the core.. No never am not gonna do that

Sidd:"baby girl now strip."

Avu:"you can't just do whatever you want with me."

Sidd:"oh baby girl we have done this before also.. So just strip without a word."

End of pov.

Avu started begging him not to do this but kya devil manega.!

Noo.. Soo he said :

Sidd:"I AM GIVING YOU TWO OPTIONS : EITHER STRIP AND DO WHATEVER I SAY WITHOUT A WORD OR SHOULD I MYSELF STRIP YOU AND GO HARD YOU O THIS HARD FLOOR.?"

Avu:"but...."

Sidd:"just say option 1 or option 2.??"

Avu then without a word started unbuttoning her shirt. 👚. After unbuttening her shirt 👚.

Sidd:"now your pants 👖 too baby girl *smirking* 😏."

Avu having no other choice took off her pants too. Now she was only in her inners. She was scared to hell.

Sidd:"so for taking off your inners also I only have to tell you baby girl. *angrily*."

Avu while crying 😢 took off her inners too and the next moment she was standing all naked in front of a devil who is gonna destroy her.

Sidd started seeing her with lust filled in his mind. He was having many ways to destroy her ass tonight.

Whereas avu was scared as what would happen today night 🌃. She was helpless and couldn't do anything.

Sidd:" so baby girl now you have to go............. ..........................  ........    ..........."

Thtas it for today. Sorry for small chapter but guys online class will be starting after 5 minutes so I have to go fast.

How is the chapter 👉

Any suggestions 👉

Book review s 👉

No more talks.... Tataaaaaa 💝💝