Feelings

Y/n's pov

Few day later, 5 days to be exact. She's still ignoring me and I couldn't take it anymore, the way she ignors me is like we don't even know each other 'I mean are you testing me right now Nat, come on...' I thought. Now we're at the living room of the tower and we're just sitting down and Natasha walked past me, I couldn't just sit anymore when she does that so I got up and followed her.

While I was following her she suddenly just disappeared I looked for her then suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me in a wall. It was Nat looking "Why are you following me?" she ask me while she move closer to me "I wanted to talk to you" I said, she moved even more closer then me and now I could feel her breath hitched I look at her and our eyes met, her emerald eyes looked into mine then my stomach started going crazy, flames started going thru my body 'Why am I feeling like this' I thought.

Natasha's pov

I'm so close to Y/n and everything started going crazy inside my body. I started to move my arm to her neck 'NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING' my mind is going crazy right now, she looked at me differently than before. Then I started to feel hands traveling to my waist I feel like I was about to blow, we became closer... And closer.... And closer!!! I could fainted when a soft lips ghosted mine that's when the tension became stronger than ever I was just waiting for something magical, something amazing.

Just something....

I've been waiting for this ever since I first talk to her, even since I first met her in the first time and met her ocean blue eyes.

I feel my heart pounding to hard I hear her breath faster and the flames on my body is getting stronger.

She closes her eyes and move closer to me until our lips are almost touch, my stomach are now doing flips and everything.

I close my eyes so the only thing that I could feel is her.

And then....

Jarvis suddenly announced something.

A/n

Hi!! I am so happy to update again it's been a while since I updated this book, I am sorry about it.