"What the hell was that, Pogue?" Rafe Cameron hissed as he placed his hand on the boys shoulder, Sarah slipping the piece of paper from the blonde's fingertips and stepping away, giving her best friend a pleading look. "What the hell, Sarah?" Ophelia cooed quietly, knowing well enough Rafe had been more than occupied.

"What's going on?"

The small, crumbled paper formed back into a ball as it sunk beneath Sarah's fist, her eyes wandering up to meet with Ophelia, who couldn't help but glance back over her shoulder every so often.

"I need to go." Sarah admitted quietly, Ophelia shaking her head in confusion as the soft chatter behind her picked up its tone, Rafe's words laced with anger flooding her ears. Ophelia didn't take long before nodding off in the other direction, a small smile curling on her lips as she anticipated Sarah's exit after the girl gave her a pleading look. "Go."

Sarah smiled softly, her chest falling as she exhaled, bouncing on her feet as she wrapped her arms around Ophelia's neck, as fast as they wound around her, falling effortlessly to Sarah's sides. "Get Rafe back on his leash, would you?"

Sarah gave the dark haired girl one last smile before she slipped off into the busy crowd, wherever she had been going, Ophelia hadn't had a clue.

"Look, I didn't mean to bump into her." Ophelia had snapped back into reality at the sound of JJ Maybank's pleading voice, clear annoyance hidden in the background as Ophelia spin on her heels, JJ careful with each word he spoke - careful as many knew the boy's temper hadn't gone unnoticed.

Rafe Cameron kept his eyes on the Martin girl all night. Despite their circumstances, his eyes followed her around the room, and lunged for the blonde hair boy without a second thought when his hands wrapped around Ophelia's waist, his blood boiling and his neck flaring red.

"It's fine, Rafe." Ophelia spoke lightly, her eyes dancing between Rafe and the Pogue, who looked to Ophelia with a helpless glance. "It's not fine." Green eyes rolling into the back of her head, Ophelia was at a standstill, and wasn't sure how to diffuse the scene, especially when the pair weren't on the best of terms.

"I held back the first time you were with a Pogue tonight."

Rafe Cameron felt his temperature rising, his heart thumping in his chest at the mere thought of the blonde haired boys hands touching Ophelia's hips, his body visibly shaking as the girl took a cautious step towards the angered boy.

"Rafe." Ophelia cooed softly. "Please, don't."

Before Ophelia's fingertips met Rafe's, JJ Mayabnk began to sprint through the crowd, Rafe almost instantly following suit. It was safe to say Ophelia sucked in a breath of air before gripping her heels tightly in her hand, taking off in attempts to be somewhat close behind the trail of boys pushing their way through the crowd.

"Ophelia Martin."

Richard Martin's voice echoed softly, his words dry as a look of panic spray across Ophelia's flushed face, scooping the shoes she had just dropped to the floor back into her hands, stopped by the hand of her father. "What do you think you're doing?"

A client had stood with her father, his arms folded over his chest as she chewed on her bottom lip anxiously, her eyes fluttering over the scene. Table's had been knocked over, people had been hurdled to the side, and Ophelia just so happened to run into her parents, stopped dead in her tracks in a blind side.

"I'm sorry, dad." Ophelia admitted. "I have to go."

Ophelia's mother smiled softly as she entertained those her father had been dealing with, a smug look present on his stone cold face as his eyes wandered over the large grouping. "Handle it. Now." Her father muttered softly, pressing his lips to the top of his daughter's head, who then scurried away rather quickly, without offering another apology.