𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Start from the beginning

‼️

"Is it necessary for me to dress up? Because if I do, I refuse to go." Alejandro murmured as he rummaged through his belongings. "It would be good to because the place we're going to is pretty fancy. Unless you want to wear your dress, I'll even wear a suit with you." Mattia said.

"However, dresses imply heels, and heels imply discomfort, and discomfort implies that I won't be pleased or enjoy myself on our date." Alejandro told Mattia.

"How about this: we're free to dress however we choose. I'll make reservations at a less opulent location."

"You made reservations somewhere?"

"I told you I wanted this to be a formal wear," Mattia muttered, sluggishly running his fingers through his hair. "Well, now I feel bad." Ale said with a pout on his face.

Alejandro wasn't attempting to be spiteful or retaliate against Mattia in any way. He was just a few weeks along in his pregnancy, and he was quite self-conscious about his weight and appearance.

"Awe don't. That's ok with me." Mattia shook his head and brushed it off. "But...but you've made all of the arrangements. And I don't want to not go just because of the state of my stomach."

"Really Alejandro, I mean it. It's alright." Mattia stated as he was about to leave to go to his room and change his clothes. "No, we're going to the reservation you made," Ale spoke matter-of-factly.

"Well, we're not required to," Mattia remarked this as he turned around to face Ale, laughing a bit at Alejandro being so sweet. "Are you sure you want to argue with a pregnant man?" Ale inquired, his hand resting on his lower back. Mattia bit his lower lip in response; he didn't want to dispute with Alejandro period.

Pregnant Ale and ordinary Ale are two distinct individuals. As a result, the response was no. "All right, you won," Mattia remarked this as he threw his hands up in defeat and walked to his closet.

‼️

"Aye? How's this one?" Alejandro inquired

"Aye? How's this one?" Alejandro inquired. 'For someone who didn't want to wear a dress in the first place, you're extremely finicky about this,' Mattia pondered as he watched Ale try on his third dress. before looking down at his fancy dress shoes. "Mattia!" Alejandro yelled to catch the attention of the older boy. "Hm? sorry what?" He asked, returning his gaze to Ale.

"How's this dress?" Ale asked once more, whirling around to give Mattia a three-sixty view. "It looks fine, just like the others you tried on," Mattia grumbled, wishing they could go out to eat already.

"Can you just pick an outfit already, I'm starving and our reservations are in twenty minutes?" Mattia inquired, his hands sliding through his hair. "Okay, fine. I'll just stick with this one, and I'll bring this coat with me in case I spill wine on my dress, especially since it's white." Alejandro remarked.

"You're not allowed to drink wine!" Mattia chastised him. Alejandro smirked, knowing full well that he had merely said that just to see Mattia's reaction. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't drink wine since he's pregnant, he's underage, and wine is nasty.

"All right, we're free to go." Alejandro eventually consented and hung all of his dresses back up in his closet. "God is good." Mattia moaned and took a step back, standing up to go and get the car started.

"Oh, wait, gotta pee. Oh! I also need jewelry. I'll be right back." Alejandro stated as he went to the restroom in a hurry. Mattia pounded the air, he was starving and Alejandro spent hours in the bathroom just because he had a baby occupying his bladder. 'This is gonna be a long night.' Mattia thought to himself.

‼️

lol next chapter will be up soon